Surin Music fest

There are posters in town. Saw one yesterday morning while on the school run. I think its the beginning of February.

See their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Surinmusicfestival/

24900204_2076703749227284_7545217001810994479_n.jpg

B 1200 per ticket. "Music Fest" supposedly at Suwan Pah Restaurant and Resort on 2&3 February.
I believe in back of the resort east of Main Hwy 214 south of Uni.
(Tickets can be purchased at 7-11 among other places.)
Thanks for that Coffee - at least the noise will not carry over here to Lobinson's.

1200 per ticket...family of four... hmmm.
C'mon Nomad, show 'em a good time. ;)

Just make sure you have your ear plugs and park at Global House with the windows down. :rolleyes:

My wife will never go to places/events like this, especially with young children. She knows the scene all too well and has genuine concerns for the safety of herself and our young daughters. Unfortunately, these events tend to be overcrowded and with the wrong crowd too. As for me, who by the date shown will be a septuagenarian Inshallah, I think I will give it a miss.

Oh yeah...at 1200 per ticket a very bad crowd indeed attends R&B/ country music scenes... [possibly in the daylight hours though the posters do not provide a time (Thai-style eh).] :rolleyes:

(Better off at Brit bars...555) No worries as I understand you stay off the streets after dark. Statistically safer in the hood. :sunglasses:

Oh yeah...at 1200 per ticket a very bad crowd indeed attends R&B/ country music scenes... [possibly in the daylight hours though the posters do not provide a time (Thai-style eh).] :rolleyes:

(Better off at Brit bars...555) No worries as I understand you stay off the streets after dark. Statistically safer in the hood. :sunglasses:
Sounds fair 4 people 1200B .

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

B 1200 per ticket. "Music Fest" supposedly at Suwan Pah Restaurant and Resort on 2&3 February.

ALAN, I didn't write a table of four (with a bottle of Sang Som and bucket of ice) for B 1,200. I understand that many music venues in Thailand work like that.

I wrote B 1,200 per ticket.

Your translator does a good job Coffee. That's what it says on the poster except the part of down the back. Where did you get that from. :rolleyes:

I wrote as follows "I believe in back of the resort..."

Rice, have you been to the resort and inside the restaurant there ?

If affirmative, how many people do you believe it can hold sitting in seats (not vertically stacked) ?

I wrote as follows "I believe in back of the resort..."

Rice, have you been to the resort and inside the restaurant there ?

If affirmative, how many people do you believe it can hold sitting in seats (not vertically stacked) ?

No I haven't but I have only heard reports of this place recently. All very good. I did Google earth the place and it certainly looks quite large.

I have been and the grounds are quite extensive. There are lots of separate areas within the woods and running alongside the klong. I would think this will be an open air event with full staging. I hope the local residents enjoy the music!

Back