Tam Tam now open /Pizza thread.

Most of the restaurants here have their slow and busy hours. If you come during the slow hours you'll think the place is dead and can't possibly survive. But that is a false assumption.

YMMV.

Three of us were at Tam Tam last Saturday evening, and had to wait for a table - which was no problem.

Later, I counted some diners as they were leaving, and reached 21 before the three of us left too, having enjoyed a mix of pizzas and pasta. Excellent dinner! Some 60/70% were Thai.

Three of us were at Tam Tam last Saturday evening, and had to wait for a table - which was no problem.

Later, I counted some diners as they were leaving, and reached 21 before the three of us left too, having enjoyed a mix of pizzas and pasta. Excellent dinner! Some 60/70% were Thai.
Cant wait to try it out.

12224119_956364861100715_995679385_n.jpg

And, finally...

After considerable research into the history of pizza, I can now reveal that it originates in Bohemia, a thousand years ago.

Incontrovertible evidence of this will be familiar to most of us who have sung about the former King of Bohemia, Wencesla(u)s I, (now the Czech Republic):

"Good King Wenceslas looked out,
On the Feast of Stephen,
When the snow lay round about
Deep pan, crisp and even."

I'll get my coat...

I'm making a chicken curry pizza today for myself and a buddy (a band practice pizza). Love these once in a while. Would love to add it to our restaurant pizzas, but the gals nixed the idea. Silly women. I think these would be quite well recieved by the public/customers. Easy to do actually. And very tasty!

A chicken curry Madras pizza.
24231773_1541611962543017_8603084861576178458_n.jpg

And, finally...

After considerable research into the history of pizza, I can now reveal that it originates in Bohemia, a thousand years ago.

Incontrovertible evidence of this will be familiar to most of us who have sung about the former King of Bohemia, Wencesla(u)s I, (now the Czech Republic):

"Good King Wenceslas looked out,
On the Feast of Stephen,
When the snow lay round about
Deep pan, crisp and even."

I'll get my coat...
Thank you Merlin ..........................................................and good night.

Thanks for the update.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I'm making a chicken curry pizza today for myself and a buddy (a band practice pizza). Love these once in a while. Would love to add it to our restaurant pizzas, but the gals nixed the idea. Silly women. I think these would be quite well recieved by the public/customers. Easy to do actually. And very tasty!

A chicken curry Madras pizza.
24231773_1541611962543017_8603084861576178458_n.jpg
IMG_20171230_134158.jpg From Cent? No, from BigC.

Does anyone know if this restaurant is still in business? I ve been many times(Not Sundays) & it s usual closed. I find it very frustrating /annoying when you ve made the effort to go there & it s closed & they don t say why( like family
committment etc. They have good Italian grub but they are usually quiet. The boss stays in the background & does nt say much or greet people.
Anyone any ideas what s going on ?

Back