Teacher, 3 women arrested running karaoke sex bars in Surin

Drove past just the other day. There were desks in there and four young men working at them. Doing what I have no idea. As there was no sign to see. I looked for one.

Back on the OP. I saw these places going up last year. It did raise one eyebrow to say the least. Some are way out near the border of Sisaket while a couple of others are on the very fringe of town zone.
Heading toward Sisaket.
Is that the going prices these days? I am glad I am well retired from that kind of shanagins. Well I like my tackle where it is and not fed to any ducks that is for sure.
The prices were no doubt Thai prices. Should a farang have been so fortunate (or unfortunate) to participate, I am sure there would have been a sharply increased farang price.

btw,
heard FC was sold

what are the premises used for now?

(I liked FC)

AFAIK it still belongs to the same Chinese family but since FC packed in it has been an air-conditioning shop. Good idea - we need more of those.

The prices were no doubt Thai prices. Should a farang have been so fortunate (or unfortunate) to participate, I am sure there would have been a sharply increased farang price.

Many years ago this girl offered to service me for ฿9,000.00 (in Surin). I obviously made my excuses and left!

SAS-138.jpg

Many years ago this girl offered to service me for ฿9,000.00 (in Surin). I obviously made my excuses and left!

SAS-138.jpg

You missed out on the company of this wonderful lady.
Of course I hope Ms G's current betrothed never sees what you wrote here because he would probably have you killed after causing you pain.

Think about how you would feel if this post was written about your wife on an open farang forum.
This is Thailand @Yorky.

Edited.

Last edited:
Maybe not, but she is most certainly somebodies daughter. :rolleyes:

And I was told somebody's mother.

Please let me make this perfectly clear. I did not approach the girl with a proposition for an evening's jiggery pokery. The statement came straight out of the blue after she enquired after my plans for the rest of the evening. If I was to be tempted to interfere sexually with one of the sing-a-song girls she would not be at the top of my list.

My order of preference would have been Appen, Ghop, Naam, Orr and Neung,

SAS.jpg

Last edited:
I was coerced by some 6/7 farang to visit a karaoke in Soi Kola (the only time) after the TV get together in Farang Connection. Not sure when that was. Yorky will no doubt remember.

One farang went off with a girl , and upon leaving for my hotel in the small hours was asked by one of the girls if she could accompany me for 3,000Baht!!!! I duly declined.
Think I was there too!

This was at the same time as you could get a similar ‘service’ in Pattaya for 500-1000b!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back