Teacher wanted

alanthebuilder

Administrator
A School in Surin I know of is looking for a native speaking English female Teacher, with a bachelor degree (In anything)

The Classes are from Patom 1 to 6

The school would like to employ someone that intends on staying in Thailand for a long time & would also like to employ the teacher directly rather than use an agency & offer a long term job.

If anybody is interested please PM --- Little India on here so I can arrange an interview for you.
Don't worry I am doing this only to help the school & for a fellow farang to find a great job.

A female teacher...what is the maximum age for this position...is there a hair colour preference ?
(I might be kidding but the school might not.)

Seriously Alan - (1) what is the remuneration package for a qualified individual with a proper degree ?
(2) will the school make the teachers Work Permit with a one-year contract prior to starting the position ?
(3) it is January - when does this position begin ?

You can talk with Lil' India and let him log on to respond accordingly as a reply or by PM.

It's all cool in consideration as I know some young ladies that might be interested in making a serious , long-term commitment.
But I refuse to jerk any decent person around traveling to Surin simply based on the requirement of an educational institution. I think you can well understand. (Maybe Ivor can shave his legs. ;-)

Ha, ha. She would want little or nothing to do with anything in Thailand - including me.

I understand that you guys are sick...but that goes beyond even my imagination. :confused:

A female teacher...what is the maximum age for this position...is there a hair colour preference ?
(I might be kidding but the school might not.)

Seriously Alan - (1) what is the remuneration package for a qualified individual with a proper degree ?
(2) will the school make the teachers Work Permit with a one-year contract prior to starting the position ?
(3) it is January - when does this position begin ?

You can talk with Lil' India and let him log on to respond accordingly as a reply or by PM.

It's all cool in consideration as I know some young ladies that might be interested in making a serious , long-term commitment.
But I refuse to jerk any decent person around traveling to Surin simply based on the requirement of an educational institution. I think you can well understand. (Maybe Ivor can shave his legs. ;-)
As it says PM little India .
don't think you would fit the criterior Coffee

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Shyte, Alan. I already shaved my legs and I will shave off the mustache at weeks end.
I'll pick out whatever wig to match the colour they're seeking. Your notice didn't say anything about age preference. I can teach young kids to say "Man U sucks (pronounced sux) my Mums dogs balls (or bollocks)" or something similar as well as any other candidate. Sheesh, give me a break. :(

Back