THE HIPPIE BAR - SURIN

I was 17 years old in 1965 - the Beatles, Stones, Seekers and so, so many more great bands and solo artists. Flower power, hippies, mods and rockers and the dawn of the mini-skirt. What a great time to be 17! A never to be repeated era of fantastic songs and music. Now its all K-pop and the like - not too bad either. :D:D:D

Last edited:
I was 17 years old in 1965 - the Beatles, Stones, Seekers and so, so many more great bands and solo artists. Flower power, hippies, mods and rockers and the dawn of the mini-skirt. What a great time to be 17! A never to be repeated era of fantastic songs and music. Now its all K-pop and the like - not too bad either. :D:D:D

Sex sells...

@Yorky:
Oh mother dear, I'm over here, and I'm never going back.
What keeps me here is a rake o' beer, the wimmin and the craic. (Crack?)

:anguished:

Pronounced crack, but not the crack cocaine to which the word more ususally refers today.

Craic is an Irish-English word that in the Irish (Gaelic) language is spelled craic (though still pronounced crack). Craic means fun, or a good time, especially among a group of friends. It doesn't refer to drugs.

That's the one ! With you holding two. ;)
Maybe. THAT PERSON WAS HOLDING A CAN OF CARLTON DRAUGHT AND A CAN OF MELBOURNE BITTER ONLY BECAUSE HE COULD NOT GET VB IN NSW. HE WAS ALSO SMOKING A MARLBORO.

Back