The old Larn chang restaurant (Moo Moo 2 )selling beer an food

alanthebuilder

Administrator
The old Larn chang restaurant near the Elephant round about is a open air place its changed the name now to
something like Moo Moo 2 , its a two story wood building looks over the rectangle man made lake .
Not sure how but they are open evenings and selling snack type food and beers .
big luminous beer signs outside cant miss it .

Unless the sale of beer is carry out only, I would suggest that they may not be complying with the current restrictions that are in place.

On a similar topic of beer sales. some kids in my village were apprehended at 11.30pm last night, drinking beer and ignoring curfew. The police enquired where the ale was purchased from. Their answer was from the shop run by the wife of the village headman. Waiting to hear more.

On a similar topic of beer sales. some kids in my village were apprehended at 11.30pm last night, drinking beer and ignoring curfew. The police enquired where the ale was purchased from. Their answer was from the shop run by the wife of the village headman. Waiting to hear more.

Surely the sale of said beer was not against the current regulations (depending upon their ages and at what time). Yes, drinking beer as a group would be frowned upon but was it out in the open thereby ignoring curfew?

I look forward to hearing more.

I wonder how many bottles the police managed to buy there?

I pulled this quote from an article posted by @Cent on another thread: "That referred to the reopening of restaurants, food shops, cafes and open-air markets where the seating for customers may only be provided under social distancing rule and the sales of alcoholic beverages at supermarkets, convenience stores and liquor stores."

Nothing is ever clear here.

Back