The Surin Farang Section

You get the idea*...21:00 Friday night.
View attachment 39477

*(or maybe you don't :-(
Looks like a complete waste of time, if you ask me. The farang bars in soi Kola looked very busy when we went to the Oshinei Japanese Restaurant last night. Mind you, that was just after 18.00. No idea what they were like later.

Looks like a complete waste of time, if you ask me. The farang bars in soi Kola looked very busy when we went to the Oshinei Japanese Restaurant last night. Mind you, that was just after 18.00. No idea what they were like later.
From my occasional afternoon/evening forays to Kola it seems most are doing well enough. Mind you with the farang teachers and tourists and such they'd be doing much better. A countrywide shut down will do serious damage if it is put in place, even for a couple weeks. But then so will a resurgence of the virus if spread around again. AA Fantasy seems to be doing best of the soi businesses. And the new 'Uncle Curly Hair' restaurant franchise for Thais next to AA is packed out in the early evenings. I'll not be out and about during Songkran and a couple weeks after. Go for my 90 day Monday, then back into hiding for a few weeks. Would have been good to get the vaccinations going before releasing the Kraken of Songkran nation-wide traveling about.

Swing on by The Roost [on the klong] after 20:00 tonight.
There will be a concert commencing 21:00 featuring a popular Thai artist.

Tickets in advance. Cash only.

I think the title of this thread explains nothing. Maybe the OP should suggest a more descriptive title.

Let's see...'Live Music Venues In Surin' is the topic heading section.

I figured the 'Surin Farang Section' would be places that a member has actually visited or a venue that a westerner might enjoy. :)

But indeed you are correct. Knock yourself out and pick out an appropriate title.

Hmmm..."It's Too Loud"..."If You Go Out After Dark"..."Places I'll Never Go" ?
Whatever :p

Back