TM.8 Written at?

O

OzzieBruce

Hi guys, trying to complete my TM.8 and TM.7 before I head over to Amnat Charoen on the 30th.

On the TM8 Re-Entry Permit application form, the first question is "written at"
are they asking for the location in which I completed this form? (Roi-Et) or as it is just above the date are they asking the time in which the form was written?

I am heading over there to extend my 90 day visa (TM.7) so it matches the expiry date of my work permit 28th of Feb. To save making another trip I was hoping to apply for a Re-Entry Permit (TM.8) If I wanted to leave the country for a short time (not that kind of a short time) I really don't want to go back to Amnat Cheroen prior to going to Bangkok. I don't have a flight booked yet so can I leave those details blank or am I best to insert any date?

Can both permits be done at the same time? I guess the TM7 comes before the TM8?

Last thing. As I have a work permit is there any reason I would need to apply for a certificate of residence. eg buying a car or bike?

Thanks
Bruce

Your TM 7 or 90 day report can be done 15 days before due day up till 7 days after. A reentry permit can be applied for at any time and is valid for the length of your extension to stay. The written at will be Amnat Charoen .

Work Permit and Visa expiry

Your TM 7 or 90 day report can be done 15 days before due day up till 7 days after. A reentry permit can be applied for at any time and is valid for the length of your extension to stay. The written at will be Amnat Charoen .

Thanks for that.

I was of the understanding that I needed to bring my Visa expiry date inline with my Work Permit expiry date. Although I would need to add more than 90 days even after my current visa expires as my WP runs until 28 Feb.

Such a simple system Cry3. I guess after a few goes at it I will have a better understanding. Just in time for them to change the system I guess.

Cheers Bruce

Back