Tree trimming.

FERET

Surin relic
Got out early this morning to start trimming some overgrown trees.
I was making good progress until Pat came out with blood in her eyes and shit on her liver.
It would seem that I know S-F-All about trimming trees, f**k it, i'll pay some monkeys to finish the job.

Got out early this morning to start trimming some overgrown trees.
I was making good progress until Pat came out with blood in her eyes and shit on her liver.
It would seem that I know S-F-All about trimming trees, f**k it, i'll pay some monkeys to finish the job.
What did you expect if you stirred the little lady from her slumbers with all that noise so early in the morning. :D:D:D

Last edited:
Oh, it cost me 2,000 baht to chop down the tree at the back of my house a couple of months ago. Thai foreman plus 3 workers turned up with a chain saw and then had the cheek to ask me if I had any benzine for the chain saw. I could have done the job myself but my wife did not want me anywhere to be seen. The tree was on someone elses land, a rich Chinese lady who was also an absentee landlord.

gardening-arborist-tree_surgeon-tree-cutting_trees-gardens-mban2845_low.jpg

It was overhanging my roof though .........................

upload_2019-4-16_13-14-29.png

Oh, it cost me 2,000 baht to chop down the tree at the back of my house a couple of months ago. Thai foreman plus 3 workers turned up with a chain saw and then had the cheek to ask me if I had any benzine for the chain saw. I could have done the job myself but my wife did not want me anywhere to be seen. The tree was on someone elses land, a rich Chinese lady who was also an absentee landlord.

It was overhanging my roof though .........................

View attachment 27886

You were legally entitled to cut the overhanging branches, but not the part that was on her land. Hope you left all the branches in her garden!

10 years ago,a neighbour's bamboo was overhanging much of the rear of my garden. I threatened to chop it all down, but he said he would do it himself. He spent 2 days cutting everything down, then trimmed the main stems which he took away , leaving piles of shit in my garden. He woke up next morning to find I had returned what he had forgotten:D. To this day he has never spoken to me!

You were legally entitled to cut the overhanging branches, but not the part that was on her land. Hope you left all the branches in her garden!

10 years ago,a neighbour's bamboo was overhanging much of the rear of my garden. I threatened to chop it all down, but he said he would do it himself. He spent 2 days cutting everything down, then trimmed the main stems which he took away , leaving piles of shit in my garden. He woke up next morning to find I had returned what he had forgotten:D. To this day he has never spoken to me!
And, i'll bet you were heart broken.;;big smile;;

I have helped myself to nothing. All the remains of the tree, and it is quite considerable, is lying on her land where it fell. It's not a garden its a swamp cum lake cum paddy land, depending on the season. My wife did speak to the Pui Yai Baan in Kokpalat (Yorky's side of the village) and got his blessing to do what she did. My wife was very adamant and very clear that she did not want me to be involved in the cutting down in any shape or form. I suppose a lone Farang is an easy target for a rich Chinese lady to go after for compensation, a poor Thai girl is not.

I have helped myself to nothing. All the remains of the tree, and it is quite considerable, is lying on her land where it fell. It's not a garden its a swamp cum lake cum paddy land, depending on the season. My wife did speak to the Pui Yai Baan in Kokpalat (Yorky's side of the village) and got his blessing to do what she did. My wife was very adamant and very clear that she did not want me to be involved in the cutting down in any shape or form. I suppose a lone Farang is an easy target for a rich Chinese lady to go after for compensation, a poor Thai girl is not.
So, basically, f*ck her.

Back