UK Pension Service - Life Certificate

Oh Bugger

I have now received a Pension Service Life Certificate, and since I cannot sign my own, it leaves me considering a quick (or perhaps not so quick ;)) trip down to Pattaya this weekend to have CO-CO sign it. As Nomad says ......no Life Certificate and pension funds will run dry pretty soon. One has to do what one has to do...:)

And given recent experience of the actions of UK bankers (present company excepted) I'm surprised that they are still considered trustworthy.
Agree. I thought retarded Bank Managers could sign them too.
I think I signed one a few years ago and I wouldn’t join a club that would have me as a member!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On the form (the one for The Pension Service at least) it calls for the witness to sign, and to provide his/her/their Official Stamp. If a proposed witness (a Jehova's W. God botherer for example) doesn't have such a thing, I assume one must search for another willing victim. Is that so?

Nomad. Both CO-CO and I am able to sign these forms, but I would not wish to offer my services if you have a trip to Pattaya in mind, and have the perfect reason to give SWMBO for such a trip. PS I will be in Surin Tuesday or Wednesday.....visiting at the former "Office"

Yorky. You lose the right to vote in a UK parliamentary election when you have been away for 15 years or more. When the Pension Service used to pay bereavement benefits to Thai widows and their children, they flatly refused to accept translations of Thai documents. They had them translated themselves (probably down at the local Thai restaurant!)

Nick, my form from the Pensions Service arrived today too. Might I form a (dis)orderly queue behind Nomad on your choice of day and time (Tues/Weds next) if you'd be prepared to witness it for me please?

On the form (the one for The Pension Service at least) it calls for the witness to sign, and to provide his/her/their Official Stamp. If a proposed witness (a Jehova's W. God botherer for example) doesn't have such a thing, I assume one must search for another willing victim. Is that so?

I've been having witnesses sign my "are you still alive" forms for 16 and 4 years now (two pensions). I have never found a person with a stamp and no-one at the other end appears to give a shit.

Oh Bugger

I have now received a Pension Service Life Certificate, and since I cannot sign my own, it leaves me considering a quick (or perhaps not so quick ;)) trip down to Pattaya this weekend to have CO-CO sign it. As Nomad says ......no Life Certificate and pension funds will run dry pretty soon. One has to do what one has to do...:)
giphy.gif

I've been having witnesses sign my "are you still alive" forms for 16 and 4 years now (two pensions). I have never found a person with a stamp and no-one at the other end appears to give a shit.

I am happy to use my stamp. Keeps everyone happy.

Nick, my form from the Pensions Service arrived today too. Might I form a (dis)orderly queue behind Nomad on your choice of day and time (Tues/Weds next) if you'd be prepared to witness it for me please?

More than happy to assist. Must be orderly. No stampedes . Will advise in the next day or so where, but it is looking like circa 10,00am Tuesday. Suggested Thai Watsadu to Nomad, but now do not need to visit there. BIG C is on my list of to-dos so perhaps there

Back