UK PENSION SERVICE LIFE CERTIFICATES

Nationwide requires a card reader for certain transaction - usually payments to a new beneficiary. Nat West also has a card and card reader.

I still can't imagine that many people on here would need to make payments that require such authorisation.

I must use a debit card and card reader to log-in to Nationwide, the only alternative being a text code sent to a UK telephone number. Once logged in however, payments can be made without anything further to payees who are already shown on my account.

I don't need the card reader to log in to Nationwide.

Just my 6 digit password..both on the phone app and PC.

I don't need the card reader to log in to Nationwide.

Just my 6 digit password..both on the phone app and PC.

Same with NatWest International (although a four and a fourteen digit passwords). The card reader is purely for outgoing financial transactions.

Then I must investigate. Don't think I have a password.

No luck.
OXU7SpqLbvt1AqKljKfGWrBBg4E68dr2XdaXA-SaQhKjgox8rT7ry1m3giSWImDc_w=s180

Nationwide Banking App
Nationwide Building SocietyFinance

This app is incompatible with all of your devices.

It reportedly arrived in UK yesterday morning so it was sent by air.

Since you received information regarding safe receipt, did you send it by registered or EMS post? I have alswys found that registered post to the UK only tracks the letter to Suvarnabhumi, but no further.

Since you received information regarding safe receipt, did you send it by registered or EMS post? I have alswys found that registered post to the UK only tracks the letter to Suvarnabhumi, but no further.

I only received confirmation of receipt of my on-line submission for the PPF. Thaipost this morning confirmed my recorded (or registered) DWP letter had arrived in "International (United Kingdom) Arrival at inward office of exchange" which I am guessing is Heathrow La-La (?). It cost me ฿109.00.

I only received confirmation of receipt of my on-line submission for the PPF. Thaipost this morning confirmed my recorded (or registered) DWP letter had arrived in "International (United Kingdom) Arrival at inward office of exchange" which I am guessing is Heathrow La-La (?). It cost me ฿109.00.
You were done! I only paid 102 baht.

For the British tax payer.

One man's explanation of why you are contributing to my private pension.

Carillion – Bob Wylie

The collapse in January 2018 of the construction giant Carillion, outsourcer of huge Government building contracts, is one of the great financial scandals of modern times. When it folded it had only £29 million in the bank and debts and other liabilities adding up to a staggering £7 billion. When the total losses were counted it was established that the banks were owed £1.3 billion in loans and that there was a hole in the pension fund of £2.6 billion. That left British taxpayers picking up the tab to salvage the pensions owed to Carillion workers.

On one level, this is a familiar story of directors who systematically looted a company with the aim of their own enrichment. But in a wider context the Carillion catastrophe exposes everything that is wrong about the state we are in now – the free-for-all of company laws which govern directors’ dealings, the toothless regulators, the crime and very little punishment of the Big Four auditors, and a government which is a prisoner of a broken model born of a political ideology which it cannot forsake. Through the story of Carillion, Bob Wylie exposes the lawlessness of contemporary capitalism that is facilitated by hapless politicians, and gives a warning for the future that must be heeded. Bandit Capitalism charts, in jaw-dropping detail, the rise and rise of the British Oligarchy.

For the British tax payer.

One man's explanation of why you are contributing to my private pension.

Carillion – Bob Wylie

The collapse in January 2018 of the construction giant Carillion, outsourcer of huge Government building contracts, is one of the great financial scandals of modern times. When it folded it had only £29 million in the bank and debts and other liabilities adding up to a staggering £7 billion. When the total losses were counted it was established that the banks were owed £1.3 billion in loans and that there was a hole in the pension fund of £2.6 billion. That left British taxpayers picking up the tab to salvage the pensions owed to Carillion workers.

On one level, this is a familiar story of directors who systematically looted a company with the aim of their own enrichment. But in a wider context the Carillion catastrophe exposes everything that is wrong about the state we are in now – the free-for-all of company laws which govern directors’ dealings, the toothless regulators, the crime and very little punishment of the Big Four auditors, and a government which is a prisoner of a broken model born of a political ideology which it cannot forsake. Through the story of Carillion, Bob Wylie exposes the lawlessness of contemporary capitalism that is facilitated by hapless politicians, and gives a warning for the future that must be heeded. Bandit Capitalism charts, in jaw-dropping detail, the rise and rise of the British Oligarchy.

That's Nothing - my team lost again today

My wife "spoiled" the SAE by writing lottery numbers on it so I had to cut out the address and stick it onto a larger heavier envelope (because that's all I had).

I could have typed the address on the computer but the said envelope was too large to insert into the printer horizontally and if I insert it vertically it takes me about 5 goes to organise "Word" to position and orientate it correctly.

Latest information (at 07:00 this morning (UK time I assume)):

" 28/09/2563 07:00 International (United Kingdom) Unsuccessful (physical) delivery (Item held,addressee notified due to Addressee not available at time of delivery)"

Latest information (at 07:00 this morning (UK time I assume)):

" 28/09/2563 07:00 International (United Kingdom) Unsuccessful (physical) delivery (Item held,addressee notified due to Addressee not available at time of delivery)"

I emailed the above information to "Caitlin" and received this response from my email provider:

"This is the mail system at host bufferz9.csloxinfo.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<TVP.INTERNATIONALQUERIES@dwp.gov.uk>: host
mx2.hc1011-45.c3s2.iphmx.com[216.71.139.251] said: 550 #5.7.1 Your access
to submit messages to this e-mail system has been rejected. (in reply to
DATA command)
"

Back