VALENTINES in SIEM REAP

CO-CO

Rather wrinkly & occasionally cantankerous member
A bit of advance notice for those who like to plan ahead, or may have visitors next year...

ISAAN ANGKOR TOURS

Monday 12th February – Thursday 15th February 2018

VALENTINES IN SIEM REAP

We are pleased to offer a VALENTINES trip to Siem Reap for 4 days, 3 nights, where you can experience the wonder of Angkor Wat and associated temples, and enjoy the cosmopolitan town of Siem Reap with a vast array of fine international food.

PRICE 4,000 Baht per person. (estimate at this stage.)

Cambodian Visa is $35 and Cambodia admission for Thais at 100 Baht extra. Entrance to Angkor Wat is US$37. Tuk-tuks typically $15 a day.

We offer the following:-

3 nights superior room with buffet breakfast at the 3 star City River Hotel, having a rooftop swimming pool and bar, including transport from/to the Chong Chom border. The hotel is within walking distance of the main restaurant/bar area and night market.

A trip to the floating villages, and the Tonle Sap Lake is highly recommended as is an evening at PHARE, the Cambodian Circus. A visit to the Temples of Angkor is of course essential. Draft beer is available at many bar/restaurants in Pub Street for just 50 cents a glass.

Contact: IsaanAngkorTours@gmail.com or call Nick 081 757 8534 or Ray 086 037 7468

LAST 4 SEATS REMAINING...

ISAAN ANGKOR TOURS

Monday 12th February – Thursday 15th February 2018

VALENTINES IN SIEM REAP

We are pleased to offer a VALENTINES trip to Siem Reap for 4 days, 3 nights, where you can experience the wonder of Angkor Wat and associated temples, and enjoy the cosmopolitan town of Siem Reap with a vast array of fine international food.

PRICE 4,000 Baht per person.

Cambodian Visa is $35 and Cambodia admission for Thais at 100 Baht extra. Entrance to Angkor Wat is US$37. Tuk-tuks typically $15 a day.

We offer the following:-

3 nights superior room with buffet breakfast at the 3 star City River Hotel, having a rooftop swimming pool and bar, including transport from/to the Chong Chom border. The hotel is within walking distance of the main restaurant/bar area and night market.

A trip to the floating villages, and the Tonle Sap Lake is highly recommended as is an evening at PHARE, the Cambodian Circus. A visit to the Temples of Angkor is of course essential. Draft beer is available at many bar/restaurants in Pub Street for just 50 cents a glass.

Contact: IsaanAngkorTours@gmail.com or call Nick 081 757 8534 or Ray 086 037 7468

Last edited:
Ray & Nick recommended the Phare circus and although I was skeptical about it, it turned out to be a great evenings entertainment for our family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that is not totally clear CO-CO. It could be read as $35.00 plus Bht 100.00 for Thais by persons not as intelligent as you and I.

I think that is not totally clear CO-CO. It could be read as $35.00 plus Bht 100.00 for Thais by persons not as intelligent as you and I.

Good point Yorky. the use of the word "extra" is redundant - arguably pleonastic.

I can't be arsed to change the original text but I shall ensure that any potential Thais, evidencing the slightest sign of IQ's lower than our own, are suitably advised.

pleonastic.png

Ray and I will happily toast to absent friends, and look forward to seeing you in April
You may have to toast to me as well. I would like to do this trip but I cannot commit to anything at the moment as I am on standby for a trip home as my mother's health deteriorates. Enjoy.

Back