Validation of credit card

Yorky

Fullritis Member
It is only Bht 600.00 but I was presented with this:

validate card.jpg

Note the "Please click 'Request OTP' to receive SMS-OTP password"

f**ked if I can find 'Request OTP'.

I was also perplexed at their request to "Input your new mobile phone number". I've had the same phone number for 20 years!

I too have been frustrated by that. I was asked by BeIN Connect (football package) to get authoristion for my debit card from Bangkok Bank (1400 baht). Tried following the instructions from the bank, absolutely hopeless. Gave up on the third attempt and elected to pay the subscription through Tesco. Piece of cake. Have to wonder how much business is lost through asking for unnecessary authorisation.

I was also perplexed at their request to "Input your new mobile phone number". I've had the same phone number for 20 years!

I think that is simply an opportunity to advise a change of number.

I have a similar option with TESCO Bank for “new email address “

I too have been frustrated by that. I was asked by BeIN Connect (football package) to get authoristion for my debit card from Bangkok Bank (1400 baht). Tried following the instructions from the bank, absolutely hopeless. Gave up on the third attempt and elected to pay the subscription through Tesco. Piece of cake. Have to wonder how much business is lost through asking for unnecessary authorisation.

I paid BEIN online via Kasikorn bank without any issues.

I paid BEIN online via Kasikorn bank without any issues.

I pay Lazada on-line and Truevision, Trueonline and AIS with no problems. It is attempting to pay Csloxinfo that is giving me this problem. There was no problem last year.

I've emailed Kasikorn explaining the problem. However, in the meantime I've circumvented the problem by paying direct.

I had a mate called Dai Wrecked...

I had a mate called Dai. Even though he had a fish and chip shop for years, he was never called Dai the Chippy. He had a butchers shop also but he never had the name Dai the Meat. He was also an artist but no-one ever referred to him as Dai the Painter.

He only shagged a sheep once.

I had a mate called Dai. Even though he had a fish and chip shop for years, he was never called Dai the Chippy. He had a butchers shop also but he never had the name Dai the Meat. He was also an artist but no-one ever referred to him as Dai the Painter.

Oh Yorky! Dai-r jokes!

On that occasion he must have been Dai hard........

I've emailed Kasikorn explaining the problem. However, in the meantime I've circumvented the problem by paying direct.

Other than an acknowledgment of receipt I've had no response to my email by Kasikorn Bank as yet. Albeit not quite two weeks yet.

Back