Vehicle Licensing Office

F

fulhamster

I'm looking to move up to SSK later this year, I will have my own truck but will have to re-register it as being in SSK to avoid having to make a 1200km round trip to pay the road tax.
Anyone have the location of the office ? Or would I have to travel to Surin?
Hopefully it's near the immigration office, can do it all at once.

Thanks for any info

Surinfarang would know the awnser to this, he lived there.

Gotlost will be along in a minute , he's the man for info like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surinfarang would know the awnser to this, he lived there.

Gotlost will be along in a minute , he's the man for info like this.

Surin Farang has already given me loads of great info, no doubt he will know the answer.

I'm looking to move up to SSK later this year, I will have my own truck but will have to re-register it as being in SSK to avoid having to make a 1200km round trip to pay the road tax.
Anyone have the location of the office ? Or would I have to travel to Surin?
Hopefully it's near the immigration office, can do it all at once.

Thanks for any info

Both the Immigration (Mon&Tues sub-branch) and Transport offices are on the SSK by-pass. Coming from Surin direction on 226 turn right about 3k before SKK (there is a PTT station on right just before junction & its SP to Ubon), over railway line and Imm is on your right. Transport office is a further 3k on your right just before the Aquarium/lake on the left.

p.s. Sangka, I live in SSK as much as you live in Sangka 555.

Last edited:
Both the Immigration (Mon&Tues sub-branch) and Transport offices are on the SSK by-pass. Coming from Surin direction on 226 turn right about 3k before SKK (there is a PTT station on right just before junction & its SP to Ubon), over railway line and Imm is on your right. Transport office is a further 3k on your right just before the Aquarium/lake on the left.

p.s. Sangka, I live in SSK as much as you live in Sangka 555.

Direction is right.
Immigration will be open now 5 days the week monday - friday.

Back