Villiage service proposal--yo be kidding right.

FERRET

WELL WORN MEMBER
We recieved a " proposal " yesterday from the developer for a 12 month maintainance contract on our villiage.
I have'nt laughed that hard in months, B45,667 p/a for less than S.F.A. thats B3,806 per month x 18 houses to operate our security gate
and " administration " fees. The whole villiage has advised the developer to proceed to violate himself on a sharpened fence post.
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ;;haha;;

We recieved a " proposal " yesterday from the developer for a 12 month maintainance contract on our villiage.
I have'nt laughed that hard in months, B45,667 p/a for less than S.F.A. thats B3,806 per month x 18 houses to operate our security gate
and " administration " fees. The whole villiage has advised the developer to proceed to violate himself on a sharpened fence post.
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p ;;haha;;
What the hell would they be 'maintaining'? I see most places in Surin these days no longer have security on the entrance gates to the residential complexes, as well as places that used to have security like Big C and Tesco (Makro still has their security guard). Hell, I just want trash collection in Thep Thani.

What the hell would they be 'maintaining'? I see most places in Surin these days no longer have security on the entrance gates to the residential complexes, as well as places that used to have security like Big C and Tesco (Makro still has their security guard). Hell, I just want trash collection in Thep Thani.
Same in SSK

Sadly the concept of preventive maintenance is foriegn to most Thais. A 24 hour security guard is a luxury for 18 homeowners when an electric gate with telephone app control is roughly 25,000 baht.

At my Jomtien home, 30 years ago, a small largely undeveloped estate with some 8 houses, had no gate or security on the entrance. One Friday evening (my night out)!, on leaving I noticed a barrier had been fixed across the entrance. No announcement. No guard, nothing automatic, so I assumed one had to open and close it oneself.

When I returned in the wee hours of the following morning-well pissed- I drove straight through the barrier and smashed it completely.

It was not replaced! :):)

At my Jomtien home, 30 years ago, a small largely undeveloped estate with some 8 houses, had no gate or security on the entrance. One Friday evening (my night out)!, on leaving I noticed a barrier had been fixed across the entrance. No announcement. No guard, nothing automatic, so I assumed one had to open and close it oneself.

When I returned in the wee hours of the following morning-well pissed- I drove straight through the barrier and smashed it completely.

It was not replaced! :):)

Weren’t you burgled at that house?

@Cent ’s point above. I would imagine that security is more important in the Pattaya area than Surin.

Weren’t you burgled at that house?

@Cent ’s point above. I would imagine that security is more important in the Pattaya area than Surin.
Yes I was. Kids entered through a small glass panel in the entrance door one Loy Kratong night, when I was down the road on the beach. Arrived home at around midnight and saw what had happened. More than a dozen police attended, and took photos. Only loss was a VCD player, which did not work!!!!
Was told the following day, that it would be wise to own a gun, that I could buy the cops gun for 6,000baht, BUT if I should ever use it, to say it was the wife that fired it. I declined.

Yes I was. Kids entered through a small glass panel in the entrance door one Loy Kratong night, when I was down the road on the beach. Arrived home at around midnight and saw what had happened. More than a dozen police attended, and took photos. Only loss was a VCD player, which did not work!!!!
Was told the following day, that it would be wise to own a gun, that I could buy the cops gun for 6,000baht, BUT if I should ever use it, to say it was the wife that fired it. I declined.
Your wife knows you well enough that she said, 'No way!' LOL ;;haha;;

Back