Visit Sisaket tomorrow

Ivor should have some insight on this...
Colin, the nearest (& my ‘regular’) is Hong Kong Garden. Peter & Amy make many home made items (Farang & Chinese).
It’s sort of behind the Aquarium/Lake so the best route coming from the Aquarium is turn left,then left again at the first x-roads. Straight on past Nissan/Ford/Caltex station, left at next ‘T’ junction/lights then HKG is on the left, opposite to (another) Caltex station on your right.
Maybe I’ll see you 2 there!!!
Leo,s might not be open Sunday daytime and Cuckoo is across town, as is Pop In too, hence my recommendation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks George and Ivor.
Unfortunately we set off yesterday morning and anyone who knows me will know that my phone is the most basic one it's possible to buy, I think it was 500 baht with no internet, so i didn't read your posts until we returned
We ended up at the Cuckoo near the railway station I enjoyed my Lasagne I'm not sure Wood and his sister were as impressed with their Thai food.
The aquarium was busy, which meant it was noisy inside.
Wood then told me he wanted to visit a temple Wat Phrai Phatthana but didn't tell me it was about 80km from Sisaket until I asked him "are we not there yet"
The Wat had the embalmed body of a monk and was very busy.
The joys of a trip out on a holiday weekend.

Back