Water cut tonight

Merlin

You chose a custom title
According to a source at the waterworks, maintenance work will cause Surin's supply to be interrupted at 21:00 tonight until some time tomorrow morning.

I know we've experienced such information in the past and that it hasn't materialised. Please don't shoot the messenger. A wise man will have a full water tank at 9pm...

According to a source at the waterworks, maintenance work will cause Surin's supply to be interrupted at 21:00 tonight until some time tomorrow morning.

I know we've experienced such information in the past and that it hasn't materialised. Please don't shoot the messenger. A wise man will have a full water tank at 9pm...

Our tank is always full (unless there's a cut) and it's good for at least 3 days normal usage. Also we have a well to supplement any shortage (as installed during the panic last year).

Your information appears to be correct @Merlin. There is currently no mains water supply in my drum in Kohplaat.

A few moments ago, our government water supply was very discoloured, almost red. It cleared after a few minutes running.

Fine man - made Trump look like a schoolboy
?????
What comparisons are you making about Enoch Powells' "River of Blood" and Donald Trump?
Powell died in 1998, well before Trump was into anything.
Is this just another "Trump-bash"?

Try to get more creative, that's just weak...

?????
What comparisons are you making about Enoch Powells' "River of Blood" and Donald Trump?
Powell died in 1998, well before Trump was into anything.
Is this just another "Trump-bash"?

Try to get more creative, that's just weak...
possibly, but I do try to give and take mickey-taking / leg-pulling on an even basis rather than a one-way obsessive one.

possibly, but I do try to give and take mickey-taking / leg-pulling on an even basis rather than a one-way obsessive one.
Oh, so you were joking...well that's different.
And, if you don't mind, can you point out how I might be "one-way obsessive", or was that another joke?

Back