Water pump, inverter?

Thanks for all the answer guys.

I will go and have a look at the prices around in Surin.
If it is 50% up in the price for an inverter pump, I doubt that it will justify the expenses.

One thing I see as a con if an inverter pump are more silent, is that if you get a leakage in your piping, you can not hear it on the noise of the pump. I have had a couple of leakages that I discover this way.
My pump are now running for some seconds every 5 minutes or so, even if I close the valves that goes out from the pump. I found some brass pieces in the shower head recently that I think com from the pump. Thats why I think I will need a new pump soon.

Got me to thinking so I just went out and took a look we have a
HITACHI TURBINE TM-60L 150W CONSTANT PUMP
SKU ID: 1025119
6,441 THB
bought from HP 3 years back. Had it worked on little over 1 year back.;) You know those 5 year warranty stickers.:eek: This unit takes care of our house and the lower 4 rai of the Chick Ranch.:D:D

Jeppe: (1) what is the size of your water holding tank ?
(2) what is the amount of litres you pass through the pump on an average month ?
[Amount is available on your water bill.]

Jeppe: (1) what is the size of your water holding tank ?
(2) what is the amount of litres you pass through the pump on an average month ?
[Amount is available on your water bill.]
I have approx 1300 ltr tank and the consumption are 25-30 m3 per month.

Jeppe, you're not pushing through an extraordinary amount of water so your pump isn't running more than 25% daily.

I'd suggest the less expensive conventional model as opposed to the vastly expensive inverter pump as your monthly electric savings won't be a major factor with your water usage.

Back