Water Shortages In Surin - July 2019

The private government, mobilizing the, with machine and equipment tools to dig, peeling the basin, huai charming - water, water, water, water pump, water pump from the tub, in the area of the university. I'm going to go to the hospital. In sends water to the huai charming basin, producing water to help people in the area of in, which is shortage of water water.
Ready to open the bank bank account. Number 0202909 48536 to donate money to support the water crisis this time too.

Your English is improving.

Just in with video. Video and atrcial Thai.

ทำเอาสื่อขวัญเสียกันเลยนะครับท่านผู้ว่าฯ
1f60a.png
^_^

Let the media be broken, Governor.
1f60a.png
^_^
·
Rate this translation

About this website

DAILYNEWS.CO.TH

สุรินทร์ดราม่า!เปิดคลิปคำพูด ผู้ว่าฯฉะถูกพาดพิงปมแล้ง

Not sure which of your culinary delights is pictured but the frame highlights it quite well.
Looks as appetizing going in as coming out, eh.

:rolleyes: Bolongnese, curry, stew, vomitous ?:D

ตระเวนข่าว3
2 hrs ·
สุรินทร์-แล้งถึงขั้นวิกฤติหนัก ชาวสุรินทร์รองบรัฐแก้ปัญหาไม่ไหว นัดรวมพลังทางโซเชี่ยล ถือจอบเสียม บุ้งกี๋และกระสอบช่วยกันคนละไม้ละมือ ขุดลอกห้วยเสนงเอง

หลังทำพ...

See More

Girlfriend's mother has been away in the city for 2 days of meetings about the water problem.

They then conducted a survey of all homes locally to find how many people lived in the house and whether they use well water or city water. Apparently there wasn't a box for rainwater, so they had to make one just for my house.
:Alien:

Girlfriend's mother has been away in the city for 2 days of meetings about the water problem.

They then conducted a survey of all homes locally to find how many people lived in the house and whether they use well water or city water. Apparently there wasn't a box for rainwater, so they had to make one just for my house.
:Alien:
You're saying no one has these for rainwater?
Thai water jar.jpg

You're saying no one has these for rainwater?

A couple of years ago we were visited in the house by the Puyai Baan with people to spray our standing water to kill mosquito eggs. My wife explained that we didn't have standing water. She didn't believe us until we took her into the bathrooms to prove it.

ข่าว วันนี้ที่สุรินทร์
22 hrs·
วิกฤติภัยแล้ง ประชาชนขาดแคลนน้ำอุปโภคบริโภคในเวลานี้ ไม่เฉพาะแต่จังหวัดสุรินทร์เท่านั้น จังหวัดข้างเคียง และจังหวัดต่างๆในภาคกลางของประเทศ ก็ประสพปัญหาเช่นเดียวกัน

Crisis, drought, people shortage of water, consumption at this time, not only in the province of in. The side provinces and provinces in the middle of the country are also in trouble.
·
Rate this translation

สุรินทร์แฟนเพจ
Yesterday at 6:30 PM·
วิกฤติภัยแล้ง ประชาชนขาดแคลนน้ำอุปโภคบริโภคในเวลานี้ ไม่เฉพาะแต่จังหวัดสุรินทร์เท่านั้น จังหวัดข้างเคียง และจังหวัดต่างๆในภาคกลางของประเทศ ก็ประสพปัญหาเช่นเดียว...See More

Crisis, drought, people shortage of water, consumption at this time, not only in the province of in. The side provinces and provinces in the middle of the country are also in trouble.
From the rain and rain, the little rain causes water to accumulate water in the water on the ground. It is reduced to the water, which is water in the atmosphere, not falling. It takes the season to make water water, soil, no water to accumulate. When it is like this, the natural water of the world's crust remains. The other is the underground water or the water. It's probably the last choice to bring water to the consumer and consume. If through the right water filter, it can help relieve the suffering of the people. Not much, less.
A pond project, one pond per one, the village should be another choice, because when watching from the condition of the map of the water in the province. In and found that in many areas there are plenty of water. So, if the relevant agency will allocate the budget to dig the pond to bring the water water, it should be another way to help relieve the suffering of the. People at this time.
·
Rate this translation

Short story.

The 'tribe', local school children and their mothers, fathers excluded, went on a fact finding mission to the reservoir to see for themselves how bad the situation is.............................

67298396_10216917816311535_1288312261189828608_n.jpg

They determined the situation was not good and felt very bad.

They then retired to a local restaurant to replenish their inner selves ...................

67404990_2785558534848382_1563093200657186816_n.jpg

And feel good again.

The end.

DGR prepares to tackle Drought

supawadee wangsri

BANGKOK, 20 July 2019 (NNT) - The Department of Groundwater Resources (DGR) has constructed almost 2,000 ground wells, to alleviate the problem of shortages of water for consumption. The DGR is assessing drought risk areas together with other agencies, to better cope with the drought crisis this year.

Mr. Kusol Chotirat, Deputy DGR Director-General, said today the DGR has constructed a total of 1,894 water wells to alleviate the problem of shortages of water for consumption and groundwater for farming. Over 44 million cubic meters of water can be used per year. The DGR has assigned the private sector to build an underground water supply and drinking water systems for schools in need of drinking water.

As for the drought response plan in 2020, the DGR found that there are 244 households in 36 provinces which are prone to suffering in a drought crisis because of the small amount of accumulated rainwater compared to the same period last year.

After this, the DGR has a plan to construct groundwater wells at 67 border patrol police schools nationwide with a budget from the Groundwater Development Fund in honor of His Majesty the King, in the auspicious year of the coronation early in 2019.

nnt_logo.jpg

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1113038-dgr-prepares-to-tackle-drought/

The small pump I ordered from Lazada arrived this morning. For the price, 890 baht, it is significantly cheaper than what is available in Thai Watsadu, and exceptionally well made. I intend to use the pump to fill the main tank, when the water pressure is low but flowing, and the tank has an inlet 2 meters above ground level.

And, before anyone else notices the name of the pump, 'Monica', if it sucks as well as it's namesake I will be more than pleased.

That was 3 days ago. Any update as to its performance capabilities?

That was 3 days ago. Any update as to its performance capabilities?
I wired in the electrics this morning. The main pump is back on line and working again. The secondary pump is drawing power from the same source with a separate on/off switch. That too has been wired in though not tested. It has not yet been plumbed in to the water supply. With luck I will get around to that tomorrow, weather permitting.

Last edited:
Back