Weekly Rubbish Collection.

nomad97

Resident Geek
For the past 7 years we have had our household rubbish collected once a week. This used to be sometime every Tuesday during the day light hours. 9 months ago they changed and started collecting between 03.00 and 05.00 each Tuesday morning. It's been a weekly ritual for me to maximise this collection and place our fully loaded rubbish bin outside the gate each Monday night.

Last night I was awakened by Bruno shouting loud and clear at 03.00. I thought I heard the rubbish truck too. Bruno continued barking unabated forcing me to prise myself from under the duvet to take a look. Yes, if was the rubbish truck, 24 hours earlier than usual, and my rubbish bin was firmly planted inside the gate. We missed the collection.

For the past 7 years it has been every Tuesday. Now, without warning it was Monday morning. WTF?

Ours is usually Thirstday, around first light. Occasionally they don't appear at all because the truck is broken down.

(I haven't been under a duvet since January).

If it's cold enough for a duvet, then turn the air-con up

We are lucky in that we have 2 collections a week, Monday and Thursday between 2-3am.

If it's cold enough for a duvet, then turn the air-con up

We are lucky in that we have 2 collections a week, Monday and Thursday between 2-3am.
This is my light weight summer duvet. FYI, I have always slept under a duvet and have done so since I first discovered the luxury and feeling of the duvet while in Norway many years ago (1972).

Ours is still taken about 3am on Tuesday. Apparently it’s 20 baht per week but collection is sporadic

I put Corbyn in mine and they refused to take him, had enough garbage already apparently

Back