Well Pump

Yorky

Fullritis Member
Just for information our new well pump stopped working two days ago. The sparks came around today and discovered ants in the pressure switch which were apparently preventing it from operating. He cleared out the ants and sprayed around the vicinity. All is now well.

The sparks did not charge.

Just for information our new well pump stopped working two days ago. The sparks came around today and discovered ants in the pressure switch which were apparently preventing it from operating. He cleared out the ants and sprayed around the vicinity. All is now well.

The sparks did not charge.
You are obviously not a DIY man Yorky. I always try and find out the problem and decide whether repair is within my capabilities.

You are obviously not a DIY man Yorky. I always try and find out the problem and decide whether repair is within my capabilities.

Hey...... Heath Robinson, I have seen some of your solutions... :grinning::grinning:

I am with Yorky on this one.

I always get my wife to find out the problem and then decide whether the repair is within her capabilities. I don't f**k with electric in Thailand.

I recall one occasion where Jip did not come and meet me at Suvarnabhumi airport and I had to travel to the Darkside by taxi alone ...

When I later interrogated about it she said would I rather she came to the airport or I arrive to a clean house and the leaking shower repaired ?

I did point out the obvious to her, that if she had planned her time better she could have accomplished both tasks...............

You are obviously not a DIY man Yorky.

A story from over 30 years ago.

I arrived home one evening and my wife informed me that the window cleaner had been and stated that he could clean out our gutters for us.

"Bugger that", I said, "Cleaning gutters is a piece o' pish".

The next weekend I "borrowed" a scaffold tower from the depot (and a pick up to transport it), erected it at the front of the house and cleaned the gutters. Unfortunately the tower had to be disassembled to fit through the gate to access the rear of the house and then re-assembled there. Then disassembled again and loaded into the truck to return it to the depot.

Subsequently my wife informed me that the window cleaner would have only charged a fiver!

I arrived home one evening and my wife informed me that the window cleaner had been and stated that he could clean out our gutters for us.

The next weekend I "borrowed" a scaffold tower from the depot (and a pick up to transport it), erected it at the front of the house and cleaned the gutters. Unfortunately the tower had to be disassembled to fit through the gate to access the rear of the house and then re-assembled there. Then disassembled again and loaded into the truck to return it to the depot.

Subsequently my wife informed me that the window cleaner would have only charged a fiver!

What did your wife not tell you about the window cleaner?:rolleyes:

Yorky being a city dweller will have repair people easily at his disposal. I wouldn't regard a few mots as an electrical problem.

Obviously when we called the electrician we were not aware of what was causing the problem. And removing the cover from a unit which has "do not remove" emblazoned upon it is not something I do lightly.

Knowledge is everything........................

95% knowledge can be worth fook all :grinning::grinning:

Back