What a loads of bollocks!

Desperate people will pay anything to regain their health. Quacks know that and come up with all sorts of scams to fleece the ignorant looking for relief.
I found the breast massage therapy for gaining tit size an amusing and inventive scammy pervy 'therapy' for those who didn't want silicon breast implants. Cheaper and more fun for all involved I would think. I doubt I could do it with a straight face and maintain the fiction of it though. LOL (Give me your little titties and I will massage them to a most significant protuberance honey. That'll be 500 baht a session baby. 5555) Many gents saw this and said 'brilliant', this dude's a genius.

I found the breast massage therapy for gaining tit size an amusing and inventive scammy pervy 'therapy' for those who didn't want silicon breast implants. Cheaper and more fun for all involved I would think. I doubt I could do it with a straight face and maintain the fiction of it though. LOL (Give me your little titties and I will massage them to a most significant protuberance honey. That'll be 500 baht a session baby. 5555) Many gents saw this and said 'brilliant', this dude's a genius.
The only problem I see here is the breasts may not grow but something else most certainly would. :)

Back