Whats going on at IQ

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Nomad needs to put his super snooper to the ground.. On the west side of IQ on the 293 where IQ had their concrete facility whats is going on?? Yesterday there was a big fair and today that complete area is picked clean and construction equipment with shipping containers and portable housing is in place. Backhoes are busy trenching drainage canals. This is a prime 10 rai section.

Sorry no can do. Too busy teaching my 9 year old daughter how to paint the kitchen. It will pay dividends in the long run. No good keeping a dog and bark yourself. :D:D:D

Nomad needs to put his super snooper to the ground.. On the west side of IQ on the 293 where IQ had their concrete facility whats is going on?? Yesterday there was a big fair and today that complete area is picked clean and construction equipment with shipping containers and portable housing is in place. Backhoes are busy trenching drainage canals. This is a prime 10 rai section.

It has been reported on the "other local forum" today that half of IQ Buriram is being turned into a market............."IQ is soon to have an indoor market. Based on the style that you see in a field by the side of the road in various locations."

Too many IQ type stores in both Surin and Buriram. Someone had lose out despite IQ probably being the first in Surin.

It's referred to as parenting.
At least that's what my Mom and Dad called it.

Had that yesterday, he poo poo in living room and then the little shit, sorry tyke, stamped on it with his shoe and spread it around. And my teerak asks why I’ve not had a family all these years

I was under the impression that the concrete works adjacent to IQ was run by a different outfit. I was obviously incorrect.

I remember visiting the place during my house construction to buy pre-stressed concrete floor slabs. After seeing them, I thought f**k that and went for insitu concrete slabs.

Had that yesterday, he poo poo in living room and then the little shit, sorry tyke, stamped on it with his shoe and spread it around. And my teerak asks why I’ve not had a family all these years

Parenting............should not have shoes on in the house!

Thought she was older than that, my mistake
My eldest daughter, 13 years old, was at school this morning (maths catch-up for the whole year) and at the Maths House this afternoon for her favourite maths lesson. The younger one, 9 years old, wanted to help her daddy. As a good father I was more than happy to grant her wish. She has been most useful too. Out of interest, she is a very good sketch artist and recently did the artwork for her elder sister's school work. A ten page cartoon book with illustrations on every page. And very good it was too.

Together, we managed to finish the end wall of the kitchen this afternoon.

20180805_161131.jpg

What, Eanto - no fookin' pictures ! (Would've been priceless.)

Back