What's New in Kap choeng And Prasat

Kendo

Hi I haven't been up Issan since February last year so what's new around Kap Choeng and Prasat planning a visit soon.

Kendo.

Hi I haven't been up Issan since February last year so what's new around Kap Choeng and Prasat planning a visit soon.

Kendo.
Ken
Got The Lemon Lounge opposite Staffords now and Danny's Fishing Park (Kingfisher) is also nearby. I assume the other places are still operating????

Last edited:
Ken
Got The Lemon Lounge opposite Staffords now and Danny's Fishing Park (Kingfisher) is also nearby. I assume the other places are still operating????

The Lemon Lounge is not opposite Staffords it is facing highway 214.
GPS 14.6287211562, 103.408903295 (Lemon Lounge). The old Harley bar has changed owners twice and is still going. The Leelawadee Bar has a new owner you and have Ryans Resort. Down in Kap Choeng you have M&D Coffee were just 600 meters from immigration. Serving coffee western food and a beer or two.

So is the Lemon Lounge near the traffic lights are and also by the empty coffee shop,
I remember another bar that used to be on the front there Dirty Dens Dinner the other end away from the lights about seven or eight years ago.

I will also be interested in the new fishing park any more info been fishing down at Buriram before caught nothing.

So Brian's gone from the lelaweede and what about Harley bar is anyone still in contact with Paul.

Kendo.

So is the Lemon Lounge near the traffic lights are and also by the empty coffee shop,
I remember another bar that used to be on the front there Dirty Dens Dinner the other end away from the lights about seven or eight years ago.

I will also be interested in the new fishing park any more info been fishing down at Buriram before caught nothing.

So Brian's gone from the lelaweede and what about Harley bar is anyone still in contact with Paul.

Kendo.

Gary may be. You can check with him.

Kendo.

Pop into the Lemon Lounge and i will fix you up with the details on The Kingfisher park, we have all Danny,s details..he is not far from your house at all.

Your old mate from up your soi ( stuart ) wont be back until next songran i,m afraid , he has a big contract this year...
I,ve been in your company with him before...look forward to seeing you...LL

Happy New Year all in Prasat area. Any new places or faeces ????

10885043_776117549102459_8345248455881242151_n.jpg

Back