Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner comes to Sisaket

georgefromcanada

You chose a custom title
Sisaket was featured in a story in the Daily Mail on Jan 6th with an exciting expose of two young men who won a refrigerator at the local fair and transported it home on motorbike.

Men who travelled to a raffle on their moped have to get creative to take their prize home after winning a FRIDGE

Two men delighted with their raffle winning were determined to get it home themselves.

Thammarat Thumphat and Ritti Kiatmongkol, who live in Sisaket in Thailand, took home their prize of an enormous fridge via their motorbike.

They both went to a party on Thursday night with some friends, where they paid 20 Thai bahts (45 pence) to buy the raffle tickets.

The men were chosen as the mystery prize winner as their tickets were pulled out of a hat, and the huge purple fridge was given to them.

However, the new owners were then faced with getting their fridgehome.

Unfortunately, the gigantic appliance would not fit inside a taxi, so they decided to take matters in their own hands and carried it home themselves.

The unbelievable footage shows Thammarat holding onto the refrigerator while Ritti drives the motorcycle.

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Just goes to show two more Thai MORONS with top notch safety gear on NOT. Flip flops, No helmet and riding an overloaded bike. 10-1 no license.

They called a taxi ?

Seems very strange that nobody they knew had a pickup truck either at the party or elsewhere. :flushed:

[I surmise now they'll have run an electric line to the barn.]

A friggin' purr-pull fridge. I don't believe I've seen that before as I don't watch The Simpsons. :confused:

Back