Xmas 2014 in Siem Reap

CO-CO

Rather wrinkly & occasionally cantankerous member
Isaan Angkor Tours are pleased to present their 3rd consecutive Xmas trip to Siem Reap:-

Attachments

• Xmas in siem reap 2013SF(2).doc
    97 KB · Views: 11
C:\Users\Ray\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image002.gif
[FONT=&quot]CHRISTMAS IN SIEM REAP[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]24[/FONT][FONT=&quot]/[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]7 DECEMBER 2014[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]From 5,100 Baht per person[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I[/FONT][FONT=&quot]saan Angkor Tours are pleased to present, by popular demand their 3rd consecutive Christmas trip to Siem Reap.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]h[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e price of 5,100 baht is based on 2 people sharing a Superior room at the City River Hotel and includes return minibus/coach travel from Prakhonchai/Surin to Siem Reap, plus 3 nights accommodation with breakfast. A Deluxe room would cost 5,600 baht per person[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]r[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i[/FONT][FONT=&quot]p[/FONT][FONT=&quot]l[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e and interconnecting rooms are available if required.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT] [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Alternative accommodation for single travelers is provided at the City River Hotel and Ta Phrom Hotel and the expected cost is around 7,100 Baht for a superior room[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]4 Dec - 08.30 Leave Prakhonchai/Surin - arrive hotel by 13.00[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]5 Dec - Christmas dinner can be arranged individually, or as a group.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]6 Dec - 09.00 Visit to Angkor Wat (optional)[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]7 Dec - 09.30 Depart hotel - arrive Prakhonchai/Surin approx 13.00[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]h[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e itinerary allows time on the day of arrival to discover Siem Reap and perhaps visit the[/FONT][FONT=&quot] National Museum - a useful source of information prior to visiting Angkor Wat. Alternatively, you may wish to relax with a glass of Angkor draft beer for 50 Cents (16 Baht) in Pub Street and, literally, get into the Christmas spirit! Phare Cambodian circus is worth a visit as is the Tonle Sap (at Kompong Phluk).[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]This is peak season and the rooms fill quickly. Early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment, accompanied by a 2,500 Baht deposit per person. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]on[/FONT][FONT=&quot]tact: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I[/FONT][FONT=&quot]saanAngkorTours@gmail.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]o[/FONT][FONT=&quot]r call Nick 0817578534 or Ray 0860377468[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Final Call for Xmas in Siem Reap

We need to advise final numbers to our hotel by 30th September.

If anyone else wishes join us in Siem Reap for Christmas please let Nick or Ray know before the end of September.

xmas2.jpg

Whats that white thing hanging between the legs of Santa's Helper in the very center of the line up? Thank I'll take a rain check.T.I.C.

xmas2.jpg

GL, I think you are getting confused with this one:-

images

We are about 10 days away from closing the book on this event.

Please let us know if you are interested in attending:-

[FONT=&quot]24[/FONT][FONT=&quot]/[/FONT][FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]7 DECEMBER 2014[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From 5,100 Baht per person[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I[/FONT][FONT=&quot]saan Angkor Tours are pleased to present, by popular demand their 3rd consecutive Christmas trip to Siem Reap.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]h[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e price of 5,100 baht is based on 2 people sharing a Superior room at the City River Hotel and includes return minibus/coach travel from Prakhonchai/Surin to Siem Reap, plus 3 nights accommodation with breakfast. A Deluxe room would cost 5,600 baht per person[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]r[/FONT][FONT=&quot]i[/FONT][FONT=&quot]p[/FONT][FONT=&quot]l[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e and interconnecting rooms are available if required.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Alternative accommodation for single travelers is provided at the City River Hotel and Ta Phrom Hotel and the expected cost is around 7,100 Baht for a superior room[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]4 Dec - 08.30 Leave Prakhonchai/Surin - arrive hotel by 13.00[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]5 Dec - Christmas dinner can be arranged individually, or as a group.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]6 Dec - 09.00 Visit to Angkor Wat (optional)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2[/FONT][FONT=&quot]7 Dec - 09.30 Depart hotel - arrive Prakhonchai/Surin approx 13.00[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]h[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e itinerary allows time on the day of arrival to discover Siem Reap and perhaps visit the[/FONT][FONT=&quot] National Museum - a useful source of information prior to visiting Angkor Wat. Alternatively, you may wish to relax with a glass of Angkor draft beer for 50 Cents (16 Baht) in Pub Street and, literally, get into the Christmas spirit! Phare Cambodian circus is worth a visit as is the Tonle Sap (at Kompong Phluk).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]This is peak season and the rooms fill quickly. Early booking is recommended to avoid disappointment, accompanied by a 2,500 Baht deposit per person. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]C[/FONT][FONT=&quot]on[/FONT][FONT=&quot]tact: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I[/FONT][FONT=&quot]saanAngkorTours@gmail.com[/FONT][FONT=&quot]o[/FONT][FONT=&quot]r call Nick 0817578534 or Ray 0860377468[/FONT]

Bookings for the Xmas Tour, as detailed above, close tonight because we have to confirm final room numbers for the City River.

The trip will remain open for any 'latecomers' up until December but we cannot guarantee accommodation at the City River or the current price. Transport is also a factor and current numbers work out well from a logistics perspective.

Should anyone else wish to go they will first go on a waiting list as we may need a minimum of 4 guests to take us to the next level of transport.

Call Nick or Ray if interested and we can discuss cases individually.

Back