Cosy Bar & Restaurant

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
Met a couple buddies at Cosy Bar & Restaurant last night. Good relaxing place, good service, cold beers, and the food I had was excellent. I had the sausage and mashed with white sauce. (Proper mashed with some hunks of tater in them, very nice firm sausages done to perfection, and a nice and tasty lightly herbed white sauce). Will go again and try more from the menu. Some good choices there for eats. Reasonable pricing. Ribs looked good.

Located between AA Fantasy and The Beach.

W
Met a couple buddies at Cosy Bar & Restaurant last night. Good relaxing place, good service, cold beers, and the food I had was excellent. I had the sausage and mashed with white sauce. (Proper mashed with some hunks of tater in them, very nice firm sausages done to perfection, and a nice and tasty lightly herbed white sauce). Will go again and try more from the menu. Some good choices there for eats. Reasonable pricing. Ribs looked good.

Located between AA Fantasy and The Beach.
We were there earlier this week I had goulash with mash and pickled red cabbage which was good.
Wood said the lady doing the cooking and serving was the lady who cooked at the restaurant a couple of doors away from the old Starbeams

Back