Home made jungle wine.

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
Lamduan. A local jungle berry. https://translate.google.co.th/tran...%B8%B3%E0%B8%94%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%99&prev=search

The wife has 4 kilos worth to make a wine. Takes about 4 months. They are a berry that comes out of the local jungle. We shall see what happens.:rolleyes::D

13659117_1047026752011536_4116220424246254047_n.jpg

I can hear the banjo's plucking from here.
I will post pics of my new still shortly, works out @ $10.00 OZ per litre of 40% spirit base, HIC!!!.

How Droll Nick. Good thing I had put my coffee cup down when I read that.:p

Is that Hooch a cultural brew as we all know other moonshining is illegal.
I think it is supposed to be wine but I don't see any fermentation taking place, not yet yeast ways. Where is the air lock?

Aaaah! Forgot it was Thai style. Wait for it to turn green on its own accord, add some 40 degree and serve straight from the bottle. Ok, know where you are coming from now. Sounds rather like the Kokinelli (cheap red wine from Cyprus) we used to drink in days gone by in the RAF. Our trick was to buy cheaply in Cyprus and then fortify a gallon of this brew with a bottle of cheap Cyprus brandy. As the Maitre 'D at a 4 star hotel in Lincoln once said, after being given an unmarked bottle to serve at dinner, "A cheeky little wine, but I know what you mean." It was a great leg opener, so to speak, and the girls really enjoyed the stuff too.

Back