Liability automobile accident inquiry

lightfoot

Surin Legend
Hypothetical question,
Liability of the Driver if not the owner of the vehicle and Owner of the automobile (not the driver) involved in the accident.
Does the liability come back on the owner to be sued where Property or Land can be attached.
A lien filed on the property and etc ?

Might as well include if the husband of a Thai wife would be liable if she were involved in the accident with or without insurance, with the husband have any liability ?

Determining how much insurance to purchase for the vehicle purchase for the Wife registered in her name.

@lightfoot I would recommend you pose the question to a reputable Insurance Broker, who will arrange your insurance. I always use AA Insurance Brokers on behalf of many SF members.

Hypothetical question,
Liability of the Driver if not the owner of the vehicle and Owner of the automobile (not the driver) involved in the accident.
Does the liability come back on the owner to be sued where Property or Land can be attached.
A lien filed on the property and etc ?

Might as well include if the husband of a Thai wife would be liable if she were involved in the accident with or without insurance, with the husband have any liability ?

Determining how much insurance to purchase for the vehicle purchase for the Wife registered in her name.

You may not have an option to 'choose' your level of cover - the vehicle will be covered to 'market value'.

Things like public liability cover can be adjusted depending on the amount of premium you choose to pay. Have a look at ROOJAI online you will clearly see your options..

You may not have an option to 'choose' your level of cover - the vehicle will be covered to 'market value'.

Things like public liability cover can be adjusted depending on the amount of premium you choose to pay. Have a look at ROOJAI online you will clearly see your options..
I have checked with ROOJAI, appears you required to have the vehicle inspected to have some protection for your vehicle.
Their office hours our work Monday – Friday so will call them to find out where to get the vehicle inspected.
I opted for a second class with the higher limits for all the requirements.
Thanks for the heads up !

I have checked with ROOJAI, appears you required to have the vehicle inspected to have some protection for your vehicle.
Their office hours our work Monday – Friday so will call them to find out where to get the vehicle inspected.
I opted for a second class with the higher limits for all the requirements.
Thanks for the heads up !

The vehicle inspection is carried out with photos/video.

CO-CO said:

On the job of obtaining insurance when their office opens so the wife can talk to them.
Have you dealt with ROOJAI, in English ?

CO-CO said:

On the job of obtaining insurance when their office opens so the wife can talk to them.
Have you dealt with ROOJAI, in English ?

Yes, it all in English online. Their call centre also has an English speaking option.

Back