Mary Mary (quite contrary?)

Merlin

You chose a custom title
Has anyone tried the Italian restaurant called Mary Mary Pasta Surin, which seems to be attached/part of the Kon Khmer restaurant across the lake from where Chevrolet used to be? Pasta is home made they say, and may be eaten there or delivery is available too.

Looks nice.

We'll try it soon.

Has anyone tried the Italian restaurant called Mary Mary Pasta Surin, which seems to be attached/part of the Kon Khmer restaurant across the lake from where Chevrolet used to be? Pasta is home made they say, and may be eaten there or delivery is available too.

Looks nice.

We'll try it soon.
Please report back. This looks like a great new option for dining out. Thanks for posting. (And I do love the Kon Khmer restaurant myself.)

Please report back. This looks like a great new option for dining out. Thanks for posting. (And I do love the Kon Khmer restaurant myself.)
Looks to be the daughter of the Kon Khmer restaurant owner. Post says she is half Thai and half Italian. Some interesting dishes shown on the FB page. And fresh pasta is hard to beat.

Looks nice.

We'll try it soon.
I tried it ,it's OK the cabanara was a bit dry , the Brashgeta was nice .
My wife had the spicy bacon pasta again a little dry .

We had a takeaway from this place
The Pasta was OK but the Cabonra was a little dry .
My wife had spicy bacon pasta she liked that and the breshgetta was good .
Very professionally ran place .The kitchen is visible and spotlessly clean the ‍ chefs all with proper clothing whites and hats .
Seating is mainly outdoors with only 1 table inside .
All in all it was nice .

We had a takeaway from this place
The Pasta was OK but the Cabonra was a little dry .
My wife had spicy bacon pasta she liked that and the breshgetta was good .
Very professionally ran place .The kitchen is visible and spotlessly clean the ‍ chefs all with proper clothing whites and hats .
Seating is mainly outdoors with only 1 table inside .
All in all it was nice .
Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your garden grow ?.
With silver bells and cockle shells and-----Fu**in big lillies

Back