Nookies Delivery Schedule, now bi-weekly to Surin,Krasang & Prachonchai

Here we go again............same as usual.
Small Cod Fillets IQF......7 to a kilo...........250 baht!!!!
NEW DELIVERY English Cheddar ........350 baht/kilo
Nookike, please put me down for 1 kilo of English Cheddar and 2 kilo of Small Cod Fillets. Total 850 baht. If I need anything else I will email you.

P.S. The last lot of English Cheddar was very tasty, very good.

Are the prices quadrupled like the ad?:)
English Cheddar......mild medium or strong?

I have a complaint to make. The cheese that Nookie supplied today is the best cheese I have ever tasted in Thailand. It has a very full, strong taste, full of flavour and is very moorish. The more you eat the more you want. How the hell does Nookie expect 1 kilo to last until his next delivery shedule in 2 weeks time? If I had known it was going to taste this good I would have bought 2 kilos. :D:D:D

I have a complaint to make. The cheese that Nookie supplied today is the best cheese I have ever tasted in Thailand. It has a very full, strong taste, full of flavour and is very moorish. The more you eat the more you want. How the hell does Nookie expect 1 kilo to last until his next delivery shedule in 2 weeks time? If I had known it was going to taste this good I would have bought 2 kilos. :D:D:D

I hope you at least keep a small sample for me to try NM.

I bought 1 kg on Friday: it went straight in the freezer. However, I have a little of the previous order left and a porky pie so I may dig out some pickled onions, a small baguette and a hard boiled egg and see what materialises.

I bought 1 kg on Friday: it went straight in the freezer. However, I have a little of the previous order left and a porky pie so I may dig out some pickled onions, a small baguette and a hard boiled egg and see what materialises.
I had a bit of a mixed bag at lunch time - pork pie, Cheddar cheese, pinapple slices and chips. Just a snack you understand to keep me going until supper. The cheese was delicious.

I no longer freeze cheese. I have found that it detiorates sufficiently to have a marked impact on quality. With mature Cheddars they become very crumbly and almost impossible to cut properly.

With long use by dates (that can be comfortably extended) it is perfectly acceptable to keep cheeses in the fridge - especially with Nookie’s timely delivery schedule

I no longer freeze cheese. I have found that it detiorates sufficiently to have a marked impact on quality. With mature Cheddars they become very crumbly and almost impossible to cut properly.

With long use by dates (that can be comfortably extended) it is perfectly acceptable to keep cheeses in the fridge - especially with Nookie’s timely delivery schedule
But I like crumbly cheese because it makes perfect cheese omelettes.

It arrived frozen!

Back