Princ Hospital Sisaket

georgefromcanada

You chose a custom title
My wife's grandmother is spending her final days in this world at Princ Hospital Sisaket. Last night was the first time I have been to the 2 year old hospital and thought I would share my observations.

The hospital is spotlessly clean, modern and very much up to western standards. The basic room is private with large tv, refrigerator, microwave, and sofa. Each room is air-conditioned.

The hospital runs monthly specials on their services. Adjoining rooms are available. Google gives it a 4.5 star rating with 40+ reviews

My wife's grandmother is spending her final days in this world at Princ Hospital Sisaket. Last night was the first time I have been to the 2 year old hospital and thought I would share my observations.

The hospital is spotlessly clean, modern and very much up to western standards. The basic room is private with large tv, refrigerator, microwave, and sofa. Each room is air-conditioned.

The hospital runs monthly specials on their services. Adjoining rooms are available. Google gives it a 4.5 star rating with 40+ reviews

My oral surgeon is still at https://www.chiangmairam.com/searchdoctor1?major_id=150&doctor=

Good to read a positive report about a Thai institution George. I hope that your Khun Yai-in-law's end of life experience is comfortable and full of care. Blessings to her and your entire family.

George, may I inquire as to how old this lady is...and if Grandpa (or her partner) is still alive ?

Yai is 88, her husband buggered off 50 years ago leaving her with 9 children. She is 40 kg on a good day and can barely see. She is a nice old lady with the softest hands and a face that looks like a dried apple.

She was still quick with a smile and loved it when auntie ran her secret underground card games betting on her hand without knowing what she was holding.

Back