Table cloth.

FERRET

WELL WORN MEMBER
It has amazed me that quality linen table cloths are absolutely unavailable even in Pattaya--rare as rocking horse sh*t.
I am not a fan of cheap crap plastic ones however, I had to capitulate.
The only one we managed to aquire looks ok but still plastic.
I hope Mr and Mrs Rice will opprove.

It has amazed me that quality linen table cloths are absolutely unavailable even in Pattaya--rare as rocking horse sh*t.

I haven't owned a table cloth since God knows when. 1984 maybe.

Available online via Lazada, Shopee and the like. Think I''ve even seen them in Hme Pro.

I am not a fan of cheap crap plastic ones however...

Head on into any silk-weaving village where they produce and sell cloth.

Surely you'll find a colurful one for your holiday table.

Try your local OTOP sales markets. There's usually one a week. Plenty of cotton cloths of size, or even order one to size from the local weaver artisans. Or even your local Indian or Thai tailor shop. They have bolts of all kinds of materials of sizes that would work.

Try your local OTOP sales markets. There's usually one a week. Plenty of cotton cloths of size, or even order one to size from the local weaver artisans. Or even your local Indian or Thai tailor shop. They have bolts of all kinds of materials of sizes that would work.
Thanks mate but, I already got a rather ornate plastic stitched one---not too bad really.

Back