3 X 2 Paving slabs

Need around 40 paving slabs, 3 x 2, tried all the usual suspects with no joy. Anyone came across them locally .....thanks in advance, near to Ban Kruat would be great.
Sorry but what units are you talking ? is that 3 X 2 Cubits ? Or is that just a ratio measure like Root 2 you can scale any size. or example 2:3 means you can fit a grid of squares 2 high by 3 wide in the rectangle and 4:5 means you can fit 4 high by 5 wide. Its getting complicated now. I wish you just used a unit.
Any way there are many yards that make fence posts and slabs they will make to order. I know at least two around Sikhoraphum.

Last edited:
Sorry, those from blighty would know what i mean....Just plain and simple paving slabs, 3 foot by 2 foot and 2 inches thick.......thanks for the reply.

We phoned local builders merchants, but they have only ones half the size and didn't want to make any bigger

Cant, they are for capping an open trench drain.

My builder (albeit some 20 odd years ago, precast our manhole covers. OK, we had plenty of time and only needed about a dozen. I think they were ready to knock out in two days or less.

Cant, they are for capping an open trench drain.

Our house was surrounded on 3 sides by an open concrete drain, which carried waste water from the kitchen, and run-off from the garden. At up to a foot or so deep and around 9" wide, it was a nasty trip hazard, ideal for twisting a foot or breaking an unwary ankle. The simple solution was to surround a 6" plastic pipe with smooth white pebbles, including rodding points every 3 metres or so, and leading to the main drain in the soi. 7 years later it still works like a dream, with no problems irrespective of the weather as runoff simply percolates through the pebbles and joins the drainage pipe at the soi. Our immediate neighbour has left his as an open trench which stinks to high heaven as the kitchen waste stays put where the outlet from the kitchen discharges into it. I sometimes use my jetwash to send his waste to the soi drain, but he suffers from the subsequent splashing onto his vehicles which he crams alongside his drain. Strange, awkward and unhelpful man he is!

Back