4-lane Highway "293" ahead

I emailed a kitchen knife supplier in Bangkok to point out that you shouldn't pack knives without any protection in large cardboard boxes (the blade was sticking out about 10mm when it was delivered). The response was "Impossible to get decent staff these days".

Fuk tops surin I don't go in anymore. I noticed one of the little bitches on checkout taking the piss out of a farang when he was walking out then I saw her do it again to another and I thought hmm. Started taking notice and I caught her doing it to me.

Just curious. Just what was your observations Robjak ? Was she going through the funny hand motions some farangs make to get their useless point across. Useless being that they neither care or wish to comprehend anyway.

For what it is worth I have always found the staff in Tops to be very polite and courteous. I have never seen any of the staff taking the piss out of Farangs.

For what it is worth I have always found the staff in Tops to be very polite and courteous. I have never seen any of the staff taking the piss out of Farangs.

Likewise Nomad.
I go in Tops every few days and find 90% of the staff friendly and polite.
Robjak must have come across one of the 10% who I don't think are unfriendly but are just too shy with a farang to look up from their shelf stacking etc

Route 293/226 Robinson Intersection - Update.

Good news - the traffic lights are back in operation at the main X-road and traffic can cross over without the lengthy diversions. The slips roads are still being worked, as are the approach roads to the junction. A few more weeks required to complete the tidy up.

Fark Tops !
Miserable coont came by and inquired if everything was alright.
After I replied, 'Yeh' she had the audacity to smile at me and further inquire if I needed assistance finding anything like I'm a fookin' retard. :rage:

I told her straightaway simply to Fark Off !!!
...which thankfully she did.
And then a young girl holding her Mum's hand stared at me. :flushed:

Seriously, what the fark is the matter with all these people !

(Jaysus, where are the farkin' pretzels !?!)
:rolleyes:

Thank gawd for Ambien , heh Rosie. :sleeping:

Fark Tops !
Miserable coont came by and inquired if everything was alright.
After I replied, 'Yeh' she had the audacity to smile at me and further inquire if I needed assistance finding anything like I'm a fookin' retard. :rage:

I told her straightaway simply to Fark Off !!!
...which thankfully she did.
And then a young girl holding her Mum's hand stared at me. :flushed:

Seriously, what the fark is the matter with all these people !

(Jaysus, where are the farkin' pretzels !?!)
:rolleyes:

Thank gawd for Ambien , heh Rosie. :sleeping:
You're a c**t as well coffee.

There used to be a miserable cow who sliced the German ham. She’d turn up to work with two black eyes (her partner obviously thought so too). Been replaced now

2c3b49cf4223bb19c853694c78be3294.jpg

Good news - the traffic lights are back in operation at the main X-road and traffic can cross over without the lengthy diversions. The slips roads are still being worked, as are the approach roads to the junction. A few more weeks required to complete the tidy up.
And all I said was the X-roads and traffic lights were working again. Clearly not the the good news I thought it was. ;;big smile;;;;big smile;;;;big smile;;

Bad news - the traffic heading past Surin Furniture towards Sisaket, and that turning right onto the ring road towards Robinsons was backed-up almost from Index this afternoon. The junction was open, granted, but it might even have been quicker turning left to follow the "old" diversion route than to go across at the traffic lights which were on green for no more than 15 seconds before going red again for a couple of minutes. I sat there like a prize plonker for at least 20 minutes, crawling forward a few car lengths at each change - hampered by the "I'm getting through this time, sod the rest of you behind me" attitude from those glued to their mobile phones, daydreaming about orange robes or their next shot (or three!) of Lao Khao instead of getting their arses into gear.

Bad news - the traffic heading past Surin Furniture towards Sisaket, and that turning right onto the ring road towards Robinsons was backed-up almost from Index this afternoon. The junction was open, granted, but it might even have been quicker turning left to follow the "old" diversion route than to go across at the traffic lights which were on green for no more than 15 seconds before going red again for a couple of minutes. I sat there like a prize plonker for at least 20 minutes, crawling forward a few car lengths at each change - hampered by the "I'm getting through this time, sod the rest of you behind me" attitude from those glued to their mobile phones, daydreaming about orange robes or their next shot (or three!) of Lao Khao instead of getting their arses into gear.
Teething problems!!!!!

Back