4-year old girl kidnapped in Hua Hin

peppe

On Wednesday 2/3 little Niza Engdahl, 4 years old, was kidnapped from school in Hua Hin. The kidnapper is the mother, from Buriram, who disapeard 2 years ago and by rumours has been in Bangkok and Pattaya. The court in Buriram has given the father, Henrik Engdahl, 100% response for the 2 children.
Enclosed picture of the kidnapper and Niza. Homeaddress in Buriram Is: 162 mo 5 sadow plabplachai 31250 buriram.If you hear or see something - call Police or phone the father 08-224 331 15

Attachments

• niza.jpg
    niza.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Niza Engdahl.jpg
    Niza Engdahl.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Niza-bild.jpg
    Niza-bild.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Rung_2.jpg
    Rung_2.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 21
On Wednesday 2/3 little Niza Engdahl, 4 years old, was kidnapped from school in Hua Hin. The kidnapper is the mother, from Buriram, who disapeard 2 years ago and by rumours has been in Bangkok and Pattaya. The court in Buriram has given the father, Henrik Engdahl, 100% response for the 2 children.
Enclosed picture of the kidnapper and Niza. Homeaddress in Buriram Is: 162 mo 5 sadow plabplachai 31250 buriram.If you hear or see something - call Police or phone the father 08-224 331 15

The court is on the fathers side , mother or not i'ts still kidnaping maybe she was an unfit mother.

I am Henrik, Nizas father. I am soon leaving pattaya, going to huahin to get the rest of my family. Our new destination is burirum and let the word spread around. If we are lucky Niza might be there. so i wont be on internet today. have 6 + 7 hours drive so pls call me if any news of importance will come up. Thnx to all of you that is so involved helping me, love you all+6682243311

I wish all the best for your daughter and family, and that this is resolved quickly.

Niza Engdahl Kidnapped
A cry for help!
Henrik Enhdahls daughter Niza four years have been kidnapped in Thailand. Henrik and his family are now desperately trying to find her. They have offered a reward of 50 000 baht to anyone who finds her.
See Facobook group: Niza Engdahl

What are the police doing are they searching the mothers home and surrounding areas in Buriram.

What are the police doing are they searching the mothers home and surrounding areas in Buriram.

Now thats funny, not unless they getting Tea money !!! just for the record if anyone ever were to touch my daughters, they better climb up a high tree, because i will find them and i will kill them !!! no doubt about that !!

Tony - what makes me angry is the fact that people pre-judge the situation without knowing both sides of the story . Remember the original post was by the girl's father . We have not heard the mother's side or what problems she has . Lets just wish for a happy outcome .

Back