90 Day report new announcement from Bangkok Immigration

Bear

Surin Legend
Hi all,
Thought you might find this of interest. The attached document has been provided by Immigration HQ in Bangkok. You may find it of use for future.
Cheers & Beers,
Bear

Attachments

• Immigration 90 Notification info.jpg
    Immigration 90 Notification info.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 20
Even though the thought of 90 day reporting by post does appeal to me,I think a trip down to Choeng Chom every 3 months and one trip to Chok Chia a years still seems like a safe bet to me ,even compared to EMS postage as a lost letter could be worth a few thousand baht to the Immigration Bureau if not found in time!!!!.

I agree but its interesting to note no mention of a fee

I agree but its interesting to note no mention of a fee

We have had 2 reports of 300 baht that have been asked for a Choeng Chom,,could this be miss reported by members going across the border and not doing a 90 day report?When I went, me and Trevor went in the office together and we had no problems.Whether you are treated differently if you are alone is only something that can only be reported in the future.I did speak to Chok Chai and sent 2 emails to the Immigation Bureau in BKK about this.I have had no reply from BKK but maybe a few words have been said to the Immigration officer's at the border,who knows ?

Back