90 day report proceedural change.

FERRET

WELL WORN MEMBER
I did my 90 day today and, you now have submit A TM 47 along with a photocopy of your passport and a copy of your extension stamp FFS

I did my 90 day today and, you now have submit A TM 47 along with a photocopy of your passport and a copy of your extension stamp FFS

You have always (in my experience) needed to submit a TM47. The requirement for passport and extension copies is new (at least to me).

How they intend to satisfy those requirements for Farangs who report on-line only time will tell.

You have always (in my experience) needed to submit a TM47. The requirement for passport and extension copies is new (at least to me).

How they intend to satisfy those requirements for Farangs who report on-line only time will tell.

I have never had to submit a TM 47 other than to renew my extension--90 day--walk in-drop your passport.
As far as Iknow, never.

I have never had to submit a TM 47 other than to renew my extension--90 day--walk in-drop your passport.
As far as Iknow, never.

You submit a TM7 to apply for your extension of stay.

A TM47 is to report your address every 90 days to Immigration (Blank attached).

1703681889183.png

When notifying of staying over 90 days on-line then you submit the following information which Immigration then use to complete a TM47.

Full name
Nationality
Date last entered the Kingdom
Passport number
Arrival card number (probably doesn't apply now)
Address
Phone number

There is no requirement for you to sign the TM47

When your notification has been "accepted", Immigration return the receipt (bottom section of the TM47) to you with the date that you are required to report again.

Did they check your TM30 receipt?

You have always (in my experience) needed to submit a TM47.

Having thought about it, I have previously received a "90 day receipt" without having first submitted a TM47. On the occasions when my 90 day period expired not long after my 12 month extension of stay expired, Immigration have produced an "unrequested" receipt signifying that I have notified my current address. Whether the Officer completed a TM47 first on my behalf I have no way of knowing.

Back