90 day Reporting by Mail

Yorky

Fullritis Member
Does anyone know whether Kab Cheong Immigration office accept 90 day reporting by registered post (which is allowed by Immigration Act of 2522 (apparently))?

Cheers

Y

Does anyone know whether Kab Cheong Immigration office accept 90 day reporting by registered post (which is allowed by Immigration Act of 2522 (apparently))?

Cheers

Y

NO! THEY WANT TO SEE YOUR SMILING FACE. You can quote the immigration act tell the cows come home and it will not make any difference.

I asked them the same question when i was there last time 28 sept. but NO CAN DO , think it´s to near , if we had to report to Korat it would be okay.

But it was because of no hassle and to many trips to the border doing visa runs , losing money etc. i should ask for a NoN Im O visa with a SINGEL entry , they told me so at the embassy in Phnom Phen , i just had to show up in Korat one (1) time and then report via mail .. been to Korat 2 times BKK 1 and Kap Choeng 2 times just to get my extention .. feels like that is more hassle and more expensive then if i had my multy entry and went to the border every 3 month! :confused:

Before they moved to Korat (and subsequent return to KC) I sent my 90-day report by post to KCI. It was returned un-actioned and with a note in Thai that said I was to report in person. Earlier this year at the last 90-day report I asked again if I could submit by post. "No can do" was the straight reply.

Just for information, there was a truck load of Surinites went to report yesterday (when Kab Cheong office was closed - Doh!). However, they continued to Chong Chom and after some negotiation, persuaded the Immigration Officer there to do the necessary (only 3 of the 4 were reporting, the other was border crossing).

Last edited:
Just for information, there was a truck load of Surinites went to report yesterday (when Kab Cheong office was closed - Doh!). However, they continued to Chong Chom and after some negotiation, persuaded the Immigration Officer there to do the necessary (only 3 or the 4 were reporting, the other was border crossing).

Ah yes money does help...:eek:

Back