A Tale of Two Twin Towers in Surin

N

NKVD

Friends,

About a month ago, there was a discussion about the new weather tower. I did not realize there was a new tower until I arrived a last month. A few random thoughts.

1)When I first stayed at my wife's home in 05 I noticed the old one from my bedroom window. I thought it looked cool. I reminded me of an East German guard tower on the Berlin Wall. For years, that tower was a symbol of comfort and happiness. When we would make passionate love in her bed (that was her room as a teen), before and after marriage, that is the first sight I saw when I did her doggy style. Obviously, a very phallic symbol.

However, I used to ride my bike on the base (NOT anymore, the guards actually enforce the gate and now wear flak jackets and Fritz helms) and always rode by the tower. I never saw anyone, any bike any motorsai, or a car there. It looked like a typical Thai architectural ghost.

Then I noticed two. I actually saw a faint light from a computer screen last week.

My question. Why do they need a weather tower? Is this another genera's bldg project. My family owns alot of land in that area and they never could get the story.

A Tale of Two Towers.
A say make the old one into a restuarant or a blowjob bar.
Don't laught, my wife told that back in 1980, the internet shop that is on the canel across from the wat used to be a go go bar. Probably for the soldiers.

NKVD

Back