Alice Cooper says...

C

Coffee

SCHOOL IS OUT FOR SUMMER ! :)

When do your kids finish school this year before an approximate two month break?

That's funny. Some kids in my neighborhood told me next week. That is why I was inquiring as I know schools have different schedules.

I am aware of one thing, being Thailand, it will likely rain until September.

one thing I do know is that all schools differ, all depends on the mood of the headteacher.

Were not Thai schools modifying their term dates this year (last year?) to better fit with other ASEAN nations?

Were not Thai schools modifying their term dates this year (last year?) to better fit with other ASEAN nations?
True but I heard they were now back-tracking on that idea. My place of work is carrying on till the final exams start date of 9th May!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The girls started their end of term exams yesterday, had a day off today because of ONET, back to exams for the rest of the week. They go to school next Monday for pre-ONET tutoring in preparation for their Year 1 and 4 ONET exams on Tuesday. Schools out for summer after that exam and they will return mid May for the new school year. That's Anubarnsurin Primary schools in Surin - other schools have different schedules.

Back