annual visa/90 days report

B

billp

For the first time since moving here I am faced next month with making my 90 day report on the 4th (a Sunday) and my annual retirement visa on the 30th . I really do not want to make two journeys to the Immigration Office in one month even though it is only an hours drive . Has anyone had a similar situation and what did the authorities allow you to do ? Would it be ok to go for my 90 days on the monday (one day late) and at the same time renew my visa with them dating it from the 30th ?

For the first time since moving here I am faced next month with making my 90 day report on the 4th (a Sunday) and my annual retirement visa on the 30th . I really do not want to make two journeys to the Immigration Office in one month even though it is only an hours drive . Has anyone had a similar situation and what did the authorities allow you to do ? Would it be ok to go for my 90 days on the Monday (one day late) and at the same time renew my visa with them dating it from the 30th ?

Hope this will help you. Your 90 day report can be done 15 days before tell 7 days after the due date. I f I read your dates correctly your report date is March 4 and your extension stay based on retirement is on March 30 you will have no problem doing both on the same day. An extension to stay can be done 30 days in advanced and it will not effect your present extension. So if you wanted to you could go to immigration on Thursday March 1 and do both. Hope this helps. I know the report time may confuse you but in my experance immigration will go ahead and give the report after you renew your extention

Last edited:
Billp, what immigration office do you use? The office in Rayong or the office in Korat. If the latter, they will give you a 90 day report and renew your annual extension to stay without any problems, (based on the dates you have shown).

Thank you to both of you - I use the Rayong Immigration Office at Maptaphut who are pretty good and efficient - I think I will go on Friday the 2nd and try to do both - Your replies are very helpful

thankyou5

Hello Bill,
I recently went for my 90 day checkup which was to be followed 17 days later for my annual. I went to cambodia for my 90 day and while I was there I asked about this issue. I was told at the border immigraton that I could go ahead with my annual visa up to 30 days in advance of its due date, so as a result I could do my 90 day and annual at the same time Hope this helps.
Albert

Seems like Chang Mai are doing it a little differently, no suprise there then......

Today I did my 90 day report at Chiang Mai. It was the first one since I had a
barcode stuck in my passport last time.. The 'obviously new' young ladies whom
I first saw, didn't check that I already had a barcode despite my saying so, so
she took a all my documents, (form TM47, copy data page and copy visa) , entered
them into the computer and produced a barcode. When she tried to stick it into
my passport, she found I already had one, so, the male colleague scanned the
barcode, took my copies and TM47 and stapled the receipt into my passport and
said..."only need receipt of reporting and form TM47 next time"
Taken from TV

At Korat or Chong Chom they just scan your passport enter the data, stick a report slip in your pp and on your way.

Back