Anyone been to this weekend bar (Burriram)

alanthebuilder

Administrator
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373244920.808537.jpg
I was talking to Norbie and he says this place is great ,it's only open weekends ,it has great music and BBQ food and lots of choice of continental beers .
Has anyone been ?

View attachment 6961
I was talking to Norbie and he says this place is great ,it's only open weekends ,it has great music and BBQ food and lots of choice of continental beers .
Has anyone been ?

Yes I have. Was there with a couple of friends about a month and half ago. Very trendy for this area with plenty of imported beers and top shelf liquors. One of the owners is a govt. employee with a pretty high position and her partner is a full time student going for her masters. That is why they are open weekends only. Both speak very good English. The place attracts mostly young, middle class Thais who have an appreciation for beer other than the local swill. Would diffidently pay another visit.

I have never been there personally but I know a lot of people who have. Never heard a bad word about the place.

I know they buy their German beer from Norby.

Give it a try. The Roma pizza is nearby for some thing to eat and there are plenty of resorts around for a place to sleep over.

This is slightly date, but....

[video=youtube;W7RFON9OB4A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7RFON9OB4A[/video]

Back