Buriram Big Bums Bash!

TBWG

Hi

Don't forget The Big Bums Bash kicks off at Midday on Wed 1st December at Paddy's Irish Bar.

Hope to see some of you guys there!

TBWG

Looking forward to seeing you there David - thanks for all your reconaissance work ..............

Think I'll wait until the 'small bums' gather. Was just in the states recently and saw enough big bums! :)

How did the bash go any news ?

I think we are having a small welcome home drink get together for Danny boy in a local open air student hang out ,pervs as we are.
More info will be posted soon, all members and friends are invited to come along .

We can have Kevin as the guest speaker! Club_fight1

How did the bash go any news ?

I think we are having a small welcome home drink get together for Danny boy in a local open air student hang out ,pervs as we are.
More info will be posted soon, all members and friends are invited to come along .

Buriram bash - a good time had by all I think. Over 30 falang at one point in Paddy's. Brian was an excellent host and provided a good value buffet.

Various people drifted into the afternoon/night and about a dozen of us stayed over.

On learning point:-

On no account allow any member of your group admit to his wife that he barfined a local maiden ! Just because she says "I want you to tell me if you go with a girl" doesn't mean you have to tell her !! Infact the wording of her question actually means "go with someone and I will cut your balls off". This has not happened yet but itremains a possibility.

The wider issue is that everyone in that group was "guilty by association" and I can foresee increased resistance frim WAGS when the next Jolly Boys Outing is announced.

Mmmm
Sounds more to this story than can be posted here. It seems to 'ring a bell' with what I was told
by 'er indoors' about a previous meeting elsewhere.

DeadHorse2Fuck_Dog

On no account allow any member of your group admit to his wife that he bar-fined a local maiden ! Just because she says "I want you to tell me if you go with a girl" doesn't mean you have to tell her !! In fact the wording of her question actually means "go with someone and I will cut your balls off". This has not happened yet but it remains a possibility.

The wider issue is that everyone in that group was "guilty by association" and I can foresee increased resistance from WAGS when the next Jolly Boys Outing is announced.

Just in case the stupid fellow should find himself castrated, can anyone recommend a good Doctor? On the other hand, he deserves what he gets!

On no account allow any member of your group admit to his wife that he bar-fined a local maiden ! Just because she says "I want you to tell me if you go with a girl" doesn't mean you have to tell her !! In fact the wording of her question actually means "go with someone and I will cut your balls off". This has not happened yet but it remains a possibility.

The wider issue is that everyone in that group was "guilty by association" and I can foresee increased resistance from WAGS when the next Jolly Boys Outing is announced.

Just in case the stupid fellow should find himself castrated, can anyone recommend a good Doctor? On the other hand, he deserves what he gets!

New venue in Nang Rong apparently.

Better quality than Pop Suk, (by some distance!) .... apparently.

Nick can't find it,.......apparently ! WTF1

Back