Buriram has got the Sh*ts

D

Dave The Dude

After many areas in the districts of Buriram province have been experiencing flooded in homes, agricultural lands and several roads, during October 11th 2010 – November 9th 2010 which it’s for a period of almost a month. Resulted in people both childrens, adults and the elderly in the flood area were effected by diarrhea.
It has been reported that in various hospitals of Buriram province there are more than 2,160 cases of diarrhea patients has been to the hospital for the treatment.
In addition it has found also the following information:
1,007 cases of people who were sick for unknown reasons.
741 patients of conjunctivitis (Eye inflection).
141 patients of Dengue disease.
103 patients of Leptospirosis.
(also known as Weil’s disease, Weil’s syndrome, canicola fever, canefield fever, nanukayami fever, 7-day fever, Rat Catcher’s Yellows, Fort Bragg fever, and Pretibial fever).
Which the most likely cause due into the water and soak for a long time, especially the farmers who harvest in flooded paddy fields.

My partner and I and our three adopted boys are all thriving, despite living in such a province... and, would you believe it, we're having to water the fruit trees.

Hi DDT

I regularly suffer from the sh*ts and it has nothing to do with working in the rice fields!

TBWG

Back