Businesses for sale

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
Farang Connection is for sale. 250,000 baht I heard. The landlady has been calling around to see if anyone is interested in renting the space.

Also, was told The Monkey House is for sale. 2.7 million baht. Was seen on a Pattaya website on offer.

I believe both these places only come with a one year lease, paid up front for the year. 125,000 baht a year I believe is the asking rent for a year.

Dunno George, the attention given to the place might have scared off the drinkers. Perhaps it's the reason behind the sale.

This was the whole intention of the fracas in the first place. Evil triumphs of good once again. Well this is Thailand after all. To be expected.

Farang Connection is for sale. 250,000 baht I heard. The landlady has been calling around to see if anyone is interested in renting the space.

A little less than Martin considered it was worth when he was still alive (5 million).

Also, was told The Monkey House is for sale. 2.7 million baht.

I've only been in twice and I remember it being a single unit.

[I was wrong - it looks to be a double. In my defense I was pished both times].

Last edited:
If you can only get a 1 year lease you are at the mercy of the landlord. The landlord sees you are doing good business and the next year's rent will go up. It takes 2 years just to see if your business will make it and work, and start making money from your hard work and investment. I believe the Sydney Canale owner managed to get a 3 year lease. 5 years is best I feel, but if your business isn't doing well than maybe 1 year would work better. :)

This was the whole intention of the fracas in the first place. Evil triumphs of good once again. Well this is Thailand after all. To be expected.

No it was not. It was a personal beef. Had nothing to do with the business actually.

If you can only get a 1 year lease you are at the mercy of the landlord. The landlord sees you are doing good business and the next year's rent will go up. It takes 2 years just to see if your business will make it and work, and start making money from your hard work and investment. I believe the Sydney Canale owner managed to get a 3 year lease. 5 years is best I feel, but if your business isn't doing well than maybe 1 year would work better. :)

Many owners are reluctant to go over 3 years as that involves registration (with the related costs) at the Land Office.

I had a 3 year lease at Coffee Corner and rolled into another 3 years. The landlord signed a new 3 year lease when I sold the business.

Back