Caraboa beer

I'll stick with my German largers thanks.
I'm sure I was not the only one who wondered what Dunkel beer was.............................Dunkel, or Dunkles, is a word used for several types of dark German lager. Dunkel is the German word meaning "dark", and dunkel beers typically range in color from amber to dark reddish brown. They are characterized by their smooth, malty flavor

I'll stick with my German largers thanks.
I am not sure that Germans are larger FERRET.

As Thailand’s top microbrewery, Tawandang German Brewery has established a reputation for its exceptional and one-of-a-kind German beer flavor. With over 20 years of experience, they have served more than 10 million satisfied customers.

The two beer brands will adhere to the German Beer Purity Law – a set of regulations that require the use of only malt, hops, and yeast in the brewing process. As a result, the aroma and flavor of the beers will closely resemble those sold at Tawandang German Brewery. This adherence to standards is unique in the Thai beer market and is “setting a new benchmark” for the Thai beer market.

The German Beer Purity laws will be adhered to, the regular market will be a lager and a "dunkel" labelled Carabao while the upmarket Tawandang products will include a wiese
( white ), an Indian Pale Ale and a rose.

I have tried a number of Tawandang distillery products and as I have stated before, their Tendo japanese style whiskey tastes every bit as good as Suntory at less than half the price.

That comment says everything about the quality of Australian lagers... :grinning:

I agree as far as most brews are concerned. However, I've had decent brews on Australia's west coast.

Dogbolter, Squires and Little Creatures are three.

Do Mods feel inclined to amend the thread title to CARABAO BEER?
He was playing a concert here last night in Surin. Tons of cops on the roads and shiploads of pick up trucks entering the city filled with youngsters in the back. Elephant Festival concert they have every year last days.

Managed to buy the only can(Dark/Dunkel) in CP yesterday, purely for investigative purposes (@ 60b) and thought it was nice. Has got a less sharp taste as BL Dark but still an welcome improvement to same_same lager.

I bought a couple of Wiessen Tawandang and a rose Tawandang last night. The white was very good, tasted like a quality German beer. The rose is raspberry (? ) flavoured and tasted like piss.
60 baht a 500 ml can.

I bought a bottle of the Dunkel beer in my wife s village & when I later drank it it was great.Didn t have any more bottles when I went back there today though.
Bought a couple of small cans instead.

I bought a bottle of the Dunkel beer in my wife s village & when I later drank it it was great.Didn t have any more bottles when I went back there today though.
Bought a couple of small cans instead.
I'm having trouble finding the dark (dunkel) here in SSK. Only managed to source 1 large can after trying 3 shops. Lots of the lager available though!

Back