Chemotherapy Centre to open at Princ Hospital SSK

georgefromcanada

You chose a custom title
Princ Hospital ( private ) SSK just announced groundbreaking on a 250 million baht chemotherapy Centre that will open before July, 2024.

Princ Hospital is part of a chain of BKK based hospitals that offers only private rooms and hospital rooms with adjoining room for family.

While I hope none of us ever need the services offered, the fact chemo can be done in a private hospital to international standards locally is good news.

FB_IMG_1700575470012.jpg

I'd like to say that I'm not interested, but thanks for the info, on behalf a friend of a friend!
I can only hope thast those folk that need chemo find that the charges are significantly lower that those charged by Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. My son in law sadly has had a need for chemo every 2 weeks for the past 4/5 months, and each time it costs upwards of 200,000THB. Fortunately insurance pays

I can only hope thast those folk that need chemo find that the charges are significantly lower that those charged by Bangkok Pattaya Hospital. My son in law sadly has had a need for chemo every 2 weeks for the past 4/5 months, and each time it costs upwards of 200,000THB. Fortunately insurance pays
so that's not going to help 90% of the population, but if your rich, its another option available.

Back