Closed Monday - no water

Cent

FORUM SPONSOR
Starbeam's will be closed tomorrow (Monday the 28-th) as the city government has told us our area will have no water for the day and evening. We will re-open Tuesday morning when the water comes back on. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes our customers.

Starbeam's will be closed tomorrow (Monday the 28-th) as the city government has told us our area will have no water for the day and evening. We will re-open Tuesday morning when the water comes back on. Sorry for any inconvenience this causes our customers.

Well at least they informed you in advance, Cent. Enjoy your day off!

Well at least they informed you in advance, Cent. Enjoy your day off!

Not really 'informed', John. Rumors that were finally found to be true after numerous phone calls to gov offices, water management, water company etc to find out where, when, what times. :) Water will be off in my area from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m. I've had my shower, so no problems as yet. 5555

We have just been informed by the local restaurant that ours has been off for two days. Just now checked our tank and it's only 1/3rd full. If we are advised beforehand that the water will be off, with care our 1,000 litre tank should last 4 days.

We have just been informed by the local restaurant that ours has been off for two days. Just now checked our tank and it's only 1/3rd full. If we are advised beforehand that the water will be off, with care our 1,000 litre tank should last 4 days.

Ours was off on Monday by 9 a.m. in the morning. Was back on by 3:30 p.m. the same afternoon. Still on here, but Joe told me there has been no water now for 2 days in Thep Thani area.

They are replacing some water mains. Heard it should be back on sometime today.

Back