Cows R US coming to the Chicken Ranch

gotlost

Kap Chong R Us Member
SWMBO has just informed me that she has agreed to rent to the village a couple of rai of the ranch to the village. This land is in the SW corner of OUR, aka HER:p property that just happens to join the land next to us which is owned by the village Grand Poobar and her husband who is also the village BIB. This is the deal,. They have power and water for this project, SWMBO gets rent money. The village will buy all material and supply labor to build, get this, a barn for 50 head of cattle. The cows will be given 1 each to 50 households, each household must help maintain the future McShyt. These cows will be female and the village gets the first born as payment. Extra food will be provide by the village. All the fertilizer will be sold and proceeds divided, guess who is number 1 for the bull shit.:p:D BTW each of these cows cost about 25K at the moment. Photos to come as the project gets going also I can't wait for the first poll and house warming party..FREE BOZE.

As we BS the village is broadcasting over its loudspeaker about this and announcing a meeting at 9 am tomorrow morning.:eek:

Your village is really late on this stuff. The FIL village did it five years ago. Mr Taksin had the one cow per family plan to start it off. Better late then ever your village.
Bye the way the cattle population is really starting to take off now after some 10 years and is reflected in the price of cattle starting to drop. They were 40K to 30K each. Now it is getting like 20K to 10K.

Your village is really late on this stuff. The FIL village did it five years ago. Mr Taksin had the one cow per family plan to start it off. Better late then ever your village.
Bye the way the cattle population is really starting to take off now after some 10 years and is reflected in the price of cattle starting to drop. They were 40K to 30K each. Now it is getting like 20K to 10K.

SWMBO village took Mr T's money and spent it on booze..:D:D:D:D. The price of cows in this area has been steady over the pass 5 years at 25k. You must be in cheap charlie market.;;bad simle;;

I took away from GL's claim that SWMBO is finally going to get money (earn income) for "renting"/ leasing HER land which she previously didn't.
How much she will receive monthly we haven't been informed.

[TIT - money coming in sure beats money going out...though it rarely happens for long in Issan.]

I took away from GL's claim that SWMBO is finally going to get money (earn income) for "renting"/ leasing HER land which she previously didn't.
How much she will receive monthly we haven't been informed.

[TIT - money coming in sure beats money going out...though it rarely happens for long in Issan.]

Yes she is:D but I have no idea how much. I have found it best not to ask too many questions at first.:eek:. answers will follow.:rolleyes:

Yes she is:D but I have no idea how much. I have found it best not to ask too many questions at first.:eek:. answers will follow.:rolleyes:

Exactly. ;)

[Correct and precise answers usually never follow.] :oops: You probably don't really want to know anyhow. :rolleyes::yum:

Most probably she will get a wua thrown in extra for her and think of all that manure she will get for her garden. To some manure is shite but to others it is just plain gold.

Yesterday while were gone to the BIG CITY. SWMBO had 10 each 6 wheeler loads of average fill delivered for her expansion projects at the Chicken Ranch. Cost was 2500 baht. The dirt man as she calls him also delivered another 20 loads for the COW BARN that was for and paid by the village.

Cheap Charles in your village..;;bad simle;;

The Grand Poobar property next to ours, 8 rai of 8 year old rubber trees is being cleared. They are planting grass as feed for the cattle drive.

The GP's land next to us. 6 people have been working for 4 days and the trees are down. SWMBO uncle on his tractor in orange taking out the stumps.

27655190_1571373532910186_8033735657351604292_n.jpg
27067440_1571373562910183_4666935815419095229_n.jpg

Just had some bad news. SWMBO just reported that she lost the baby cow last night, about 3 months old. No idea why. Huuum Veal.;)

It looks like the Grand Poobar will be picking up an extra 32,000 baht for the cutting of their Durex Trees.

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Ec...d-to-rev-up-the-plan-to-cut-down-rubber-trees

I don't think the farmers will go for this crazy plan.
Let us set the scene. Two rubber farmers Somchai A and Somchai B. Somchai A cuts his trees down and gets a once off windfall for doing so. Somchai B does not and benefits year on year from Somchais A loss of his trees. Somchai A is going to resent Somchai B and the government when the rubber prices recover. Artificial manipulation of markets always ends in disaster. Rice scheme .... :rolleyes:

I don't think the farmers will go for this crazy plan.
Let us set the scene. Two rubber farmers Somchai A and Somchai B. Somchai A cuts his trees down and gets a once off windfall for doing so. Somchai B does not and benefits year on year from Somchais A loss of his trees. Somchai A is going to resent Somchai B and the government when the rubber prices recover. Artificial manipulation of markets always ends in disaster. Rice scheme .... :rolleyes:

FL only got 8K for his two rai.;)

During this morning activities the well men showed up to put in NEW 6 inch well for COWS-R-US.

27657308_1579650942082445_8085495644599540272_n.jpg
27332732_1579651008749105_4747673989847191243_n.jpg
27541073_1579651052082434_3919660738339175063_n.jpg

Back